It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anno 1602 How do you access, open, or investigate little ore deposits that have little "?" marks spinning above them. Tried building Quarry wont let me and cant progress at all until this is solved. Anyone please offer up some advice or feedback. PLEASE HELP! Thanks
EdZeppelin: Anno 1602 How do you access, open, or investigate little ore deposits that have little "?" marks spinning above them. Tried building Quarry wont let me and cant progress at all until this is solved. Anyone please offer up some advice or feedback. PLEASE HELP! Thanks
You probably have found deep ore deposits. You need a bigger city size to access them.
EdZeppelin: Anno 1602 How do you access, open, or investigate little ore deposits that have little "?" marks spinning above them. Tried building Quarry wont let me and cant progress at all until this is solved. Anyone please offer up some advice or feedback. PLEASE HELP! Thanks
Protoss: You probably have found deep ore deposits. You need a bigger city size to access them.
I downloaded manual after posting and realized Im an idiot. The symbol I'm seeing indicates problem with resources pertaining to building/farm operating efficiently. Thanks for your reply though.
Protoss: You probably have found deep ore deposits. You need a bigger city size to access them.
EdZeppelin: I downloaded manual after posting and realized Im an idiot. The symbol I'm seeing indicates problem with resources pertaining to building/farm operating efficiently. Thanks for your reply though.
Yes, so above an ore mine it likely means it is a deep ore deposit and you have mined the 80 toes (I think) that a non-deep mine can mine.