It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure how how it connects to Ubisoft, but been playing for hours apon hours and now i went to reload the game I Cannot login into my ubisoft account via game hence it says invalid password.

Even though it is the correct password because I logged with it on their site. I also will say that the legacy name ect ect is exactly the same. Curious of why it has done that now when I was just playing earlier.....

Any word or fixes to this issue?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Pandora_Finder: Not sure how how it connects to Ubisoft, but been playing for hours apon hours and now i went to reload the game I Cannot login into my ubisoft account via game hence it says invalid password.

Even though it is the correct password because I logged with it on their site. I also will say that the legacy name ect ect is exactly the same. Curious of why it has done that now when I was just playing earlier.....

Any word or fixes to this issue?
I don't know if it's connected but one of the patches removed the 'always on' connection to Ubisoft so maybe its related to that?