It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is annoying, i have to go in task manager under gog galaxy 2.0 and close it myself every time i exit.
If you wait a little while longer it shows up in background processes.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Jayden358: This is annoying, i have to go in task manager under gog galaxy 2.0 and close it myself every time i exit.
If you wait a little while longer it shows up in background processes.
I have exactly the same problem and also find it very annoying.

More information:

Windows 10, 64 bit.

I use GOG Galaxy 2 to launch it.

Only after I stop the process via Task Manager GOG Galaxy tries to synchronise the data.
I'm having the exactly same issue.

Until I kill the Anno1404.exe from taks manager, GOG Galaxy doesn't synchronize it
Extermely annoying!
Hi!

Same issue here
Same here. This is new. It never used to happen. It must be a galaxy 2.0 thing oe win 10 update thing. I'm betting on galaxy 2.0 I've had some strange things with 2.0
I can't really say anything about it since I have windows 7 but it seems that it is probably a galaxy 2.0 bug and someone that has more information should contact support to fix the issue.
same
Same here. This is new. It never did this on Galaxy 1.X

They will get it fixed I hope. It may effect saved games.
Duplicate Post Sorry
Post edited June 28, 2020 by smuggly
Disabling GOG Galaxy in-game features fixes it for me.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by MagicBoy