It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a manual included and if so is it an English manual for the European release rather than the USA "Dawn of Discovery" Manual?
sedryntyros: Is there a manual included and if so is it an English manual for the European release rather than the USA "Dawn of Discovery" Manual?
It has 2 manuals. One for the regular game and one for the Venice expansion.. Both come in 4 languages (English , French , Italian and Spanish) ...About your other question I don't know how to determine if it is the european version.
sedryntyros: Is there a manual included and if so is it an English manual for the European release rather than the USA "Dawn of Discovery" Manual?
alexandros050: It has 2 manuals. One for the regular game and one for the Venice expansion.. Both come in 4 languages (English , French , Italian and Spanish) ...About your other question I don't know how to determine if it is the european version.
Thanks!

The US versions of the manual would be labelled Dawn of Discovery, not Anno 1404, so I'm guessing it's the ones I'm looking for.