It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version and a new installer for the Mac version. The patch or installer (Mac) will update your game to version 1.3.0 and add the "Prologue" DLC :)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Very nice! This ought to be advertised on the front page. Not only is it free DLC, it's free DLC that's actually worth getting.
fronzelneekburm: Very nice! This ought to be advertised on the front page. Not only is it free DLC, it's free DLC that's actually worth getting.
I'll make some changes to the game card :)
fronzelneekburm: Very nice! This ought to be advertised on the front page. Not only is it free DLC, it's free DLC that's actually worth getting.
JudasIscariot: I'll make some changes to the game card :)
Yay, just noticed the facebook update! And on a Saturday too, that's insanely cool! :)
JudasIscariot: I'll make some changes to the game card :)
fronzelneekburm: Yay, just noticed the facebook update! And on a Saturday too, that's insanely cool! :)
You missed the youtube update :D

Prologue trailer on our channel
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version and a new installer for the Mac version. The patch or installer (Mac) will update your game to version 1.3.0 and add the "Prologue" DLC :)

Hi, This patch does not work for me at all, all it tells me is that "the game installation cannot be found, please reinstall." (see attachment).

Despite repeated reinstalls it still states the same thing, I have tried with and without the previous patch first, on a fresh install, placing the patch in the game folder, outside it. I don't know why, but this patch just can't see the install.

TJ
Attachments:
capture.jpg (24 Kb)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

TJ.Tumbleweed: Hi, This patch does not work for me at all, all it tells me is that "the game installation cannot be found, please reinstall." (see attachment).

Despite repeated reinstalls it still states the same thing, I have tried with and without the previous patch first, on a fresh install, placing the patch in the game folder, outside it. I don't know why, but this patch just can't see the install.

TJ
Hi TJ,

Try re-downloading the main installer, please :) You may have an older installer. Please make sure you have this installer:

setup_among_the_sleep_2.1.0.6.exe

Let me know if that helps :)
JudasIscariot: Hi TJ,

Try re-downloading the main installer, please :) You may have an older installer. Please make sure you have this installer:

setup_among_the_sleep_2.1.0.6.exe

Let me know if that helps :)
Thanks Judas, Worked a treat, GOG to the rescue again, you guys are superheroes.
Also, glad to see you're a Thief fan.

TJ
Did the Mac requirements go up, or was it always OS 10.7+ and 2.4 GHz?