It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
AMID EVIL PATCH NOTES
BUILD 2172 - 19 May 2021

Major changes:

Ray Tracing is now merged into the main branch.
You can access ray tracing by running the game in DirectX 12 from the "additional executables" launch options.
DLSS 2.0 Available with compatible NVIDIA cards for a significant performance increase.
NVIDIA Ansel support added.
Engine upgraded to Unreal 4.25.
HDR montior support.

Minor changes:

Some menus laid out / spaced a lot nicer (WIP)
Colour changing cheats a lot nicer (AE1981 AE1982 etc)
Save game preview images brighter
Close shave achievement fixed
Enemy counts on most level fixed
Aeturnum VFX fixed
Celestial claw weapon switch bug fixed

Lots of lighting fixes
Lots of optimizations
Lots of minor gameplay changes/polish

Visit the New Blood Discord #amid-evil channel if you have issues and want direct support!
Post edited May 19, 2021 by elzee
elzee: AMID EVIL PATCH NOTES
BUILD 2172 - 19 May 2021

Major changes:

You can access ray tracing by running the game in DirectX 12 from the "additional executables" launch options.
DLSS 2.0 Available with compatible NVIDIA cards for a significant performance increase.
HDR montior support.

Minor changes:

Aeturnum VFX fixed

Lots of lighting fixes
Lots of optimizations
Thanks for the update!
BUILD 2172 - 19 May 2021

Major changes:

HDR montior support.

Minor changes:

Aeturnum VFX fixed

Lots of lighting fixes
Lots of optimizations
That explains the 4.6gb....holly cow! Anxious to see Amid Evil ray traced!
1.000 thx!
Much thanks!

I don't have an RTX card yet, but I've been wondering how this game would look with ray tracing so it's good to see this update. I can always watch a video of someone playing with it turned on, I suppose!
Post edited May 18, 2021 by Plumb
For no particular reason, I decided to check today to see whether Indefatigable had brought RTX to the GOG version of the game yet. Imagine my surprise when it not only finally happened, but it just released earlier today! Cannot wait to check the game out with RTX on! Thanks devs!
Cannot play full screen when Directx12 is enabled after last nights patch. Before the patch I was able to run Directx12 with Ray Tracing in full screen. Only options I have are borderless and windowed now.
sc4recr0w666: Cannot play full screen when Directx12 is enabled after last nights patch. Before the patch I was able to run Directx12 with Ray Tracing in full screen. Only options I have are borderless and windowed now.
how do you enable DX12? I can't find it anywhere.
sc4recr0w666: Cannot play full screen when Directx12 is enabled after last nights patch. Before the patch I was able to run Directx12 with Ray Tracing in full screen. Only options I have are borderless and windowed now.
lotus336: how do you enable DX12? I can't find it anywhere.
On GoG Galaxy you go to the game page and click on the settings button on the top of the screen and select "Additional executables" > "AMID EVIL with Ray Tracing (DirectX12)"