It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spec: Windows 7 64bit, Realtek HD onboard audio with analogue 5.1 sound system

Problem: I get only sound from center and lfe, not from left and right channel. Though the music played in the menu is normal stereo. Also headphones work as expected.
Changing the speaker configuration in windows to stereo is out of the question (loss of lfe) and removing the center from a 5.1 config doesn't work (no sound at all).

Never had this issue before. I can accept that this game doesn't support multichannel sound, but this behavior can't be normal, right? Fighting aliens in mono... seriously? :D

Thoughts? (I Can't be the only one with a multichannel setup on these forums)
russellskanne: Spec: Windows 7 64bit, Realtek HD onboard audio with analogue 5.1 sound system

Problem: I get only sound from center and lfe, not from left and right channel. Though the music played in the menu is normal stereo. Also headphones work as expected.
Changing the speaker configuration in windows to stereo is out of the question (loss of lfe) and removing the center from a 5.1 config doesn't work (no sound at all).

Never had this issue before. I can accept that this game doesn't support multichannel sound, but this behavior can't be normal, right? Fighting aliens in mono... seriously? :D

Thoughts? (I Can't be the only one with a multichannel setup on these forums)
I have this same problem, please whoever reads this respond... Except I dont hear any sound whatsoever
Post edited October 24, 2014 by MaximHunter28
I have an aSUS Xonar DSX, integrated sound cards a very bad. I have stereo sounds, but I can use a GX 2.5 EAX emulator with this card and voilá 5.1 sound! C-Media cards has more issue with multiple games, I experienced it. RealTek some way are better.