It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game is awesome but it would be so much better with tighter, more responsive mouse controls. With the way it currently is, aiming feels so swimmy and unpleasant, personally it's hard to play for long periods due to how uncomfortably laggy it is. Increasing the mouse sensitivity doesn't help, so I searched high and low for a fix. The only possible solution I found was forcing off vsync in the Nvidia control panel. However, since I don't have an Nvidia card, I used the AMD equivalent (the catalyst control center) and tried forcing off vsync for the game using the 3d application settings. Unfortunately, that didn't work either, the 3d application settings have never worked for any game I've tried it on anyways. I even updated to the latest beta drivers and tried forcing vsync off again but that didn't do jack ****, what a waste of time.

I hope there's going to be an update to add a vsync option if there isn't some kind of fix out there already. If anyone knows a fix, I'd like to hear it.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Try D3DOverrider - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20116422
triock: Try D3DOverrider - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20116422
I tried it for a bit and searched what it's used for, it seems that it's not meant to force off vsync but to force it on instead. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
timwario: I tried it for a bit and searched what it's used for, it seems that it's not meant to force off vsync but to force it on instead. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Actually, AFAIK it can be used for both - on and off.
timwario: I tried it for a bit and searched what it's used for, it seems that it's not meant to force off vsync but to force it on instead. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
triock: Actually, AFAIK it can be used for both - on and off.
When I used the regular exe file, I couldn't find a way to force vsync off. It said I was able to toggle the ability to force vsync/triple buffering ON using "on/off" switches. The off position doesn't seem to force vsync OFF but instead disables the ability to force it ON. However, if the off position actually means that you're forcing vsync/triple buffering OFF, then it didn't work unfortunately. I'm not sure if the other exe file in the folder with "wrapper" in the name is different, but I'm kind of hesitant to run it to be honest. I'm not looking to make those kind of changes to my PC, I just need to disable vsync for one game.
Ok, then you can try Radeon Pro - http://www.radeonpro.info/manual/contents/the-tweaks-tab
---
Post edited January 05, 2015 by zeppydroid
The only way that I have found to force vsync on/off with ATI post Windows XP is with 'ATI Tray Tools'. It only works for DirectX, though. The program is kinda old, and I don't think it has been updated in a long time, though. You might also need to find a specific dll on internet to get the program working, if I remember correctly.

RedeonPro cannot force vsync to my own experience with a 4890 and newest lagacy drivers. ATI hasn't had working forced vsync since Windows XP.

I must have a look at that 'GeDoSaTo' tool.
Post edited November 10, 2014 by hippox99