It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I get to a certain point in the marine mission where I get the level complete screen, but when I press a key to continue, it takes me back to the main menu, and the first level still reads as unbeaten.

I cant seem to progress to the 2nd level at all.

Am I doing something wrong?
lunchboxx1990: I get to a certain point in the marine mission where I get the level complete screen, but when I press a key to continue, it takes me back to the main menu, and the first level still reads as unbeaten.

I cant seem to progress to the 2nd level at all.

Am I doing something wrong?
Try replaying the level and when you get to the level completion screen, press Escape. It will restart the level. Then exit to the main menu manually (Escape -> Abort Play). It should count the level as complete.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Olde72
I already uninstalled the game, so I cannot check to see if it worked or not. but apparently the cause was enabling debug mode. Thanks for responding though!

I could not play through the game that well anyways, the game is TO FAST for me. ^__^