It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As you can see here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/
Steam is supporting German text and other languages too. Will the GOG version ever be updated to support additional languages as well?
MarkoH01: As you can see here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/
Steam is supporting German text and other languages too. Will the GOG version ever be updated to support additional languages as well?
Fixed.
MarkoH01: As you can see here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
Judas, you gotta be kidding me :O. When I asked support a long time ago they told me that the other languages are missing because of technical reasons (which I never really did quite understand) so I nearly gave up hope on this and wanted to ask the publisher about it (even still have a link to their site on my desktop). I guess that this is now not necessary anymore. I am really, really happy about this update! You are my hero now (more than ever) :)
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
MarkoH01: Judas, you gotta be kidding me :O. When I asked support a long time ago they told me that the other languages are missing because of technical reasons (which I never really did quite understand) so I nearly gave up hope on this and wanted to ask the publisher about it (even still have a link to their site on my desktop). I guess that this is now not necessary anymore. I am really, really happy about this update! You are my hero now (more than ever) :)
Well, to be fair to our Support department, you have to know that we did a lot of work on the GOG version of the AVP build and whenever we do a lot of work on our end with a game it does tend to be incompatible with other versions.

Luckily, it was not the case here so do cut them some slack :)
MarkoH01: Judas, you gotta be kidding me :O. When I asked support a long time ago they told me that the other languages are missing because of technical reasons (which I never really did quite understand) so I nearly gave up hope on this and wanted to ask the publisher about it (even still have a link to their site on my desktop). I guess that this is now not necessary anymore. I am really, really happy about this update! You are my hero now (more than ever) :)
JudasIscariot: Well, to be fair to our Support department, you have to know that we did a lot of work on the GOG version of the AVP build and whenever we do a lot of work on our end with a game it does tend to be incompatible with other versions.

Oh I really do. Still waiting for them to fix the issue with the language selector on MIND (they told me that this is more complex than I thought - cannot argue here since I don't have any background informations about how the selector works) and I have no problem with it. To tell the truth: seeing how many games GOG got released lately and how many game updates happened I sometimes wonder how you guys are able to manage this all. Afair the GOG team is not THAT big after all. So kudos to the (whole) team. :)
JudasIscariot: Well, to be fair to our Support department, you have to know that we did a lot of work on the GOG version of the AVP build and whenever we do a lot of work on our end with a game it does tend to be incompatible with other versions.

MarkoH01: Oh I really do. Still waiting for them to fix the issue with the language selector on MIND (they told me that this is more complex than I thought - cannot argue here since I don't have any background informations about how the selector works) and I have no problem with it. To tell the truth: seeing how many games GOG got released lately and how many game updates happened I sometimes wonder how you guys are able to manage this all. Afair the GOG team is not THAT big after all. So kudos to the (whole) team. :)
As for MIND, yeah that one is rather complicated so it may take a bit longer than necessary, sorry :/
JudasIscariot: As for MIND, yeah that one is rather complicated so it may take a bit longer than necessary, sorry :/
No need to be since there is an easy workaround I found out myself and which was also told me by support later :) The problem I still have with MIND though (yes, it seems to be a never ending story with this game) is now with the Enhanced Edition because there still seems to be a game breaking(!) bug which was reported by several GOG users and which was obviously fixed in the Steam release. I asked the devs and surprise attack but so far nobody could tell me if GOG has received the latest update for the Enhanced Edition as well. So unfotunately at the moment I am unable to finish this version of the game. If you want to know more about it just take a look here. Sorry for OT though.