It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

won't register when you try to snipe (or just move the mouse slowly).. It's really a pain in the rear that you have to move your mouse fast before the game registers anything :D

before anyone ask i play with really low DPI..... 400 DPI to be exact, ive always played with 400 DPI because my first mouse was a microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 . great mouse for its time but as many of u know u could not change the DPI on alot of the mice back in the day like u can now a days. i also use 500hz polling rate

plz fix this !!!!!!!
Dang I was hoping this was fixed the gog version.

I made a thread here. http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/mouse_aim

The game was patched to work better with higher polling rates. I do not know what it was like before that patch though. According to what I read on the steam forums it is the last patch that broke the mouse aim when they added gamepad support. What really stings though is that the gamepad support is so poor it is useless unless you play with an extremely high aim sensitivity.

I have read that if you get the gold edition on disc or you by this game from other sites like I think Dotemu the mouse aim works properly. But only the gog and steam versions have multiplayer as far as I am aware.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by FreedomWings
FreedomWings: Dang I was hoping this was fixed the gog version.

I made a thread here. http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/mouse_aim

The game was patched to work better with higher polling rates. I do not know what it was like before that patch though. According to what I read on the steam forums it is the last patch that broke the mouse aim when they added gamepad support. What really stings though is that the gamepad support is so poor it is useless unless you play with an extremely high aim sensitivity.

I have read that if you get the gold edition on disc or you by this game from other sites like I think Dotemu the mouse aim works properly. But only the gog and steam versions have multiplayer as far as I am aware.
yeah i saw that, it really sux that this problem excist but it is what it is. the only way i found to fix this problem is to play on really high DPI or in game sensitivity....... i really really dont want to do that but if its the only way i can fix the problem with this version or STEAM ver. then im f**ked i guess :(