It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

Sorry about the sudden restart on your PCs. This was not supposed to happen and it was a result of how we had set up the installation of the VisualC redistributable. The game's installer has been fixed and this should no longer occur. Again, we really apologize for that sudden scare with your computers.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

Sorry about the sudden restart on your PCs. This was not supposed to happen and it was a result of how we had set up the installation of the VisualC redistributable. The game's installer has been fixed and this should no longer occur. Again, we really apologize for that sudden scare with your computers.
thesmashingone: Sorry for the late reply, but the game installer I got 10 hours after this posting also restarts my computer even if I click "exit." This happens on version 2.0.0.19 of the installer.
Today we changed the way redistributables install (from silent to passive), so you will see an install progress box for them (no interaction needed). This has fixed the problem on the machines we have available, please let us know if the problem persists. The installer has been updated, the number is still .19.