It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something I just discovered:

If you host a multiplayer game you can safely quit without it being closed for other players.

I suspected that as host if I left the game it would disconnect everyone else. It didn't, which is nice for others.

I don't know if this is what it was like in the original release or a backend thing added by the Galaxy system, but either way it is useful for anyone planning on hosting a game to know.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by JonDR
JonDR: Something I just discovered:

If you host a multiplayer game you can safely quit without it being closed for other players.

I suspected that as host if I left the game it would disconnect everyone else. It didn't, which is nice for others.

I don't know if this is what it was like in the original release or a backend thing added by the Galaxy system, but either way it is useful for anyone planning on hosting a game to know.
The patchnotes in the game folder mention host migration (and no support for dedicated servers). They seem to be made for Steam, so I guess this is no Galays-thing.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Hecke