It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every multiplayer server I start is ruined by team killers. Disabling friendly fire does not help as the mode I like to play is last man standing, and disabling friendly fire doesn't do anything for that mode. Marines can still hurt marines, and aliens can still hurt aliens. I need a way as the host to kick people.
da187jimmbones: Every multiplayer server I start is ruined by team killers. Disabling friendly fire does not help as the mode I like to play is last man standing, and disabling friendly fire doesn't do anything for that mode. Marines can still hurt marines, and aliens can still hurt aliens. I need a way as the host to kick people.
Unfortunately, there never was an option to kick players or dedicated servers allowing a server op control over everything else (kick/ban, setup map rotations, etc.). AvP's multiplayer was pretty bare bones at release and that's partially why it was left in the dust by Quake and Unreal.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by MadMaxRW
Guess I'll leave it in the dust too then. Thank you very much for the reply.
I played for about 30 minutes in the multiplayer, and that was enough for me. There's not a lot to experience, and there seem to be a lot of trigger happy spazzes and team killers. I guess I'll try the single player campaign.
I have been playing a bit, my opinion is it is pretty fun, if unfair sometimes, and if you don't like teamkillers why not just play every man for themself? Thats what I did and it was fine
CyanideReigns: I have been playing a bit, my opinion is it is pretty fun, if unfair sometimes, and if you don't like teamkillers why not just play every man for themself? Thats what I did and it was fine
You just need to find a way to make the game fair, generally best place to start is to ban certain weapons that you deem unfair, and if you really like, ban the races too.