It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello dear GOG, somehome I didnt got Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000 for free... could you please send it to me. Someone on GOG told me that it would take some time to get it. -Nov. 26, 2014 -->was this message written :(

greetings
It was only a temporary thing to entice people into helping test out the GOG Galaxy Client. The only way to get it free was if you signed up during the testing period and got the key through your email. If you did not sign up in this time, you will have to pay for the game now.
Thats it... I signed up... and sombody from gog told me I would get it, but I didnt got it..
Post edited May 11, 2015 by warcolour
I signed up for Galaxy as well but I did not receive my copy of AvP either.
The game was available for free, only for 48 hours.
You had until october 17 to sign up for the GOG Galaxy beta tests.
Here is the thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000/page1
If you signed up for it, but didn't get your key, then you need to be taking this up with GOG support. We can't help you here on the forums as we can't get you a key, only GOG support can do that.