It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@skirtish

Much like AoW1, you can email a hotseat save file back and forth in order to play multiplayer without signing into a 3rd-party account (so long as you don't have a steam version). You don't need the official PBEM feature to play by email.

Your file location for the saves might be something along the lines of AoW3/Profiles/GUEST[OFFLINE]/SAVES. Grab the relevant file and attach it to an email.

Cheers
Thereunto: @skirtish

Much like AoW1, you can email a hotseat save file back and forth in order to play multiplayer without signing into a 3rd-party account (so long as you don't have a steam version). You don't need the official PBEM feature to play by email.

Your file location for the saves might be something along the lines of AoW3/Profiles/GUEST[OFFLINE]/SAVES. Grab the relevant file and attach it to an email.

Cheers
Have you actually done this? Part of the reason PBEM took so long to implement for AoW3 was that the game file sizes were too large to make convenient attachments for many email accounts. The current PBEM set up actually uses Triumph's servers as an intermediary.
The files I've tested were in the low MB range. I can't attach the ASG file here but I can email it out for you to verify it works.
Post edited June 01, 2018 by Thereunto
After reading this topic my question was not fully answered so I was hoping someone might know. The steam version requires a log in to play, Seems from the topic there is a way to start in offline mode for the gog version, but the steam version will not start if you are not connected to the internet. Will the GOG version really play offline, and will mods load offline?