It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Excellent! Thanks GOG.

Post edited May 10, 2022 by Sunfire7
Sunfire7: ITS programmer Nick says:
"I make separate binaries for Steam and GoG, two for each (32 and 64 bit), four in total for each release. I also need to be able to identify them (in case of bug and crash reports), so each has to have a unique version, visible to the player."
They could probably use something like "1.6.0.*" in changelog, but that would require them to bump that version number to "1.6.1.*" in next patch, which didn't happen (went from 0-4 to 100-104 I think). But then again, maybe some people would not understand that asterisk either, so hard to say...

BTW, playing the AoD now, and I think there are still some bugs, at certain points in game I'm transferred to map with different items equipped (or removed weapons from hands), which I guess is intentional, but then when I equip/remove the axe, the attack numbers don't update in inventory screen, damage is 0-0, etc... Seems like the system works correctly internally when engaged in battle, as the battle results seems to be as expected, and I didn't check if the stats are wrong also in inventory screen during battle (forgot), but seems like only displaying of stats is affected. Is it worth to report it somewhere, or are the ITS guys working hard on other projects and AoD is closed chapter?

Also I find it somewhat hard to believe I'm the only one with such bug, wasn't it reported before? Or is it my setup (linux + wine + 32b game version)? That sounds highly unlikely (as a programmer I have hard time to imagine how that would affect precisely that part of otherwise well running executable.. then gain I have seen already even more weird bugs in my life, although most of them had hilarious explanation, once one found it).

Post edited May 10, 2022 by Sunfire7
Sunfire7: Can you upload your savegame(s)?
Not ATM, sorry, I didn't keep any from before, and recently I haven't seen similar thing in further play. If I will see something like that again, I will keep save game and post it.
Sunfire7: ITS programmer Nick says:
"I make separate binaries for Steam and GoG, two for each (32 and 64 bit), four in total for each release. I also need to be able to identify them (in case of bug and crash reports), so each has to have a unique version, visible to the player."
ped7g: They could probably use something like "1.6.0.*" in changelog, but that would require them to bump that version number to "1.6.1.*" in next patch, which didn't happen (went from 0-4 to 100-104 I think). But then again, maybe some people would not understand that asterisk either, so hard to say...

BTW, playing the AoD now, and I think there are still some bugs, at certain points in game I'm transferred to map with different items equipped (or removed weapons from hands), which I guess is intentional, but then when I equip/remove the axe, the attack numbers don't update in inventory screen, damage is 0-0, etc... Seems like the system works correctly internally when engaged in battle, as the battle results seems to be as expected, and I didn't check if the stats are wrong also in inventory screen during battle (forgot), but seems like only displaying of stats is affected. Is it worth to report it somewhere, or are the ITS guys working hard on other projects and AoD is closed chapter?

Also I find it somewhat hard to believe I'm the only one with such bug, wasn't it reported before? Or is it my setup (linux + wine + 32b game version)? That sounds highly unlikely (as a programmer I have hard time to imagine how that would affect precisely that part of otherwise well running executable.. then gain I have seen already even more weird bugs in my life, although most of them had hilarious explanation, once one found it).
I get this too - I believe it depends on what is currently your "active" hand. If your current "active" hand is the left one, and you change that weapon, it should update - but if you change the weapon in the right hand, it won't.

You can switch your "current" hand by going back to the main display (i.e. exiting the inventory) and selecting the hand/weapon you're interested in. When you then switch back to the inventory, the numbers should be correct.
That's the version I have.

There (currently) isn't any information on what has changed for this version that I can find...