It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This seems to be a nice game but unfortunately there don't seem to be any subtitles available. Since the digitized voices are hard to understand for me it would be great if there would be a way to turn on subtitles even though I assume that this is just not possible at all. I also noticed that I have one slider for SFX and one for music but when I turn down music the FX volume also got turned down so I could either play completely without any music (pressing the music on/off button above the "slider") or live with speech I could hardly understand because of the music. If you turn down music to 0 you also won't have any SFX.
MarkoH01: This seems to be a nice game but unfortunately there don't seem to be any subtitles available. Since the digitized voices are hard to understand for me it would be great if there would be a way to turn on subtitles even though I assume that this is just not possible at all. I also noticed that I have one slider for SFX and one for music but when I turn down music the FX volume also got turned down so I could either play completely without any music (pressing the music on/off button above the "slider") or live with speech I could hardly understand because of the music. If you turn down music to 0 you also won't have any SFX.
Music is in midi format, so volume depends on yours midi device..
MarkoH01: This seems to be a nice game but unfortunately there don't seem to be any subtitles available. Since the digitized voices are hard to understand for me it would be great if there would be a way to turn on subtitles even though I assume that this is just not possible at all. I also noticed that I have one slider for SFX and one for music but when I turn down music the FX volume also got turned down so I could either play completely without any music (pressing the music on/off button above the "slider") or live with speech I could hardly understand because of the music. If you turn down music to 0 you also won't have any SFX.
KainXVIII: Music is in midi format, so volume depends on yours midi device..
Thank you that helps a lot. :)