It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems like this is the type of game to play w a controler. I just can't get mine to work.

Its the first time trying to use a controler with GoG, but I've used it w steam before. Big picture mode doesn't pick up that i have a controler but when I booted up darksouls in the past it worked just fine.

I have a peripheral to let me pick up the signal of the controler, and its also a wired controller.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
militarybeetle: Seems like this is the type of game to play w a controler. I just can't get mine to work.

Its the first time trying to use a controler with GoG, but I've used it w steam before. Big picture mode doesn't pick up that i have a controler but when I booted up darksouls in the past it worked just fine.

I have a peripheral to let me pick up the signal of the controler, and its also a wired controller.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi,

Strange as it may sound, you might be missing the drivers for the Xbox 360 controller on your machine OR the game can't see them for some reason as you say the controller works with other games.

I recommend doing two things:

1. Update your version of Windows to the latest version.

2. Download and install the drivers for the Xbox 360 controller from Microsoft and see if the issue gets resolved. You can download the drivers for your controller here: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-gb/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows

Also, you can try the following:

- Please go to Window's desktop.
- Please press WinKey+R to open the Run window.
- Run the command: joy.cpl
- In the window select your controller and make sure that it is calibrated properly and selected as the preferred device for older games.
Post edited September 01, 2017 by JudasIscariot
Hey! Thanks for the reply I got it to work.

For any people googling this several years in the future, Look up:

Connect Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver to Windows 10

On youtube.

Id link it but i guess i don't have enough rep for that. Sigh.