It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there, I would like to know how is it working for you absolver after the latest update.

I heard on steam that the client is asking you to install the EAC crap as anticheat measure (something I already hated with passion due to some other games I own on steam), and I was asking if this crap was requested to be installed on the GOG version aswell.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Didn't ask me for anything, so either it comes without it, or just installs it without asking
Shleef: Didn't ask me for anything, so either it comes without it, or just installs it without asking
Thanks for your reply. Did you notice additional chances? Like a new launcher or something like that.
Yeah, there's a new launcher. Maybe that's the anti-cheat thing
Shleef: Yeah, there's a new launcher. Maybe that's the anti-cheat thing
Damn, I see. thanks.
And now, as I wrote in a separate post, this EAC is kicking me every time I log in... So now I join my hatred to yours. What the hell is this thing, and is there any way that I could ever play this game again?
Shleef: And now, as I wrote in a separate post, this EAC is kicking me every time I log in... So now I join my hatred to yours. What the hell is this thing, and is there any way that I could ever play this game again?
Yeah just noticed your new thread. I can't stand this shite any longer. The same happened to me on Steam with DBXV2, scamco added the EAC and it swarmed with many issues :/ .

We should try to reach the devs, because no pubblisher nor dev cares to even check the GOG forum, as usual.
I contacted support, so hopefully someone would do something about it. I also see that someone started a post in the game website
Shleef: I contacted support, so hopefully someone would do something about it. I also see that someone started a post in the game website
Oh, didn't know that someone posted on their forum, that's great news! Also, thank you for contacting support. If you don't mind, could you please update us on the situation, should you receive any answers?
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Gurlok