It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.05

- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops :)
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
Improved overall stability)

(this is was taken from the patch notes from the steam store, so not all of the above may appear in the GOG patch)
I'm so angry at this developer. They post a thread on steam with patch notes and discussions and completely forget they fucking sell their game on GOG as well.

Still bunch of shit that doesnt work on GOG that goes by not even acknowledged.

GOG should have some standards when selling games. We all make a choice by not buying a game on Steam but if it's just a clearly worse experience this reflect on GOG as well.
medea_dei: I'm so angry at this developer. They post a thread on steam with patch notes and discussions and completely forget they fucking sell their game on GOG as well.
I think we should contact the developer on their site and point out that.I mean, it is the developer that is engaging the steam community and not steam itself.They have a person that does ''public relations''.

It could be that this person is retarded and doesn't know about the existence of GOG.You never know :3

So are we all going to go and visit the Devolver/Absolver forums or what?
medea_dei: I'm so angry at this developer. They post a thread on steam with patch notes and discussions and completely forget they fucking sell their game on GOG as well.
Screamshield: I think we should contact the developer on their site and point out that.I mean, it is the developer that is engaging the steam community and not steam itself.They have a person that does ''public relations''.

It could be that this person is retarded and doesn't know about the existence of GOG.You never know :3

So are we all going to go and visit the Devolver/Absolver forums or what?
While I agree with the general idea of telling the devs to Be active on gog forums too, I can only think that that should be a NATURAL thing to do.

With that said, did ANY developer ever put the changelog for their games on or even be around on GOG? I'm asking this because of all the games I have, I never saw any dev lurking here for any question or issues regarding their games sold here.
Gurlok: With that said, did ANY developer ever put the changelog for their games on or even be around on GOG? I'm asking this because of all the games I have, I never saw any dev lurking here for any question or issues regarding their games sold here.
Most games i have on GOG are pretty old and most of their developers don't exist anymore.
Absolver is not one of those games.

What i meant to say is - this game is the only new game i've bought here so i have no idea if other developers with new games lurk GOG.
Post edited September 09, 2017 by Screamshield
Gurlok: With that said, did ANY developer ever put the changelog for their games on or even be around on GOG? I'm asking this because of all the games I have, I never saw any dev lurking here for any question or issues regarding their games sold here.
Screamshield: Most games i have on GOG are pretty old and most of their developers don't exist anymore.
Absolver is not one of those games.
Well I have all kinds of games, but I was talking of the newest ones of course, which get updated on both steam and gog, yet I can't see an official changelog thread made by the devs.
Gurlok: Well I have all kinds of games, but I was talking of the newest ones of course, which get updated on both steam and gog, yet I can't see an official changelog thread made by the devs.
Some people need a little push to get them going :D that is why we should poke DEVOLVER with a stick to get their attention.
Gurlok: Well I have all kinds of games, but I was talking of the newest ones of course, which get updated on both steam and gog, yet I can't see an official changelog thread made by the devs.
Screamshield: Some people need a little push to get them going :D that is why we should poke DEVOLVER with a stick to get their attention.
Well, I do agree here :P . I just checked the steam forum and in their FAQ their posted their "contact support": support_pc@sloclap.com . I believe that telling them directly instead of opening a thread on steam is the better way (and olso safer, as steam forums as usually full of trolls and asinine people).
The only difference I've noticed with the server performance is that the lag has gotten worse.
letser: The only difference I've noticed with the server performance is that the lag has gotten worse.
Unfortunately, me too...
Any signs of a PvE alternative to getting trials exp being implemented so that the more challenging content can get unlocked without going on-line? That's all I want.

And all the styles being unlockable off-line, in an obscure way if need be.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Fortuk
Fortuk: Any signs of a PvE alternative to getting trials exp being implemented so that the more challenging content can get unlocked without going on-line? That's all I want.

And all the styles being unlockable off-line, in an obscure way if need be.
I really doubt they will change anything relevant to trial exp, BUT they could (and should) give alternatives to trial levels, in order to make it possible to unlock all the content regardless of the PVP.

I'm still hating how they handled bosses and loot :/ .
Gurlok: I really doubt they will change anything relevant to trial exp, BUT they could (and should) give alternatives to trial levels, in order to make it possible to unlock all the content regardless of the PVP.

That'd be grand. All I need from this game is tinkering with my deck in peace and testing it against increasingly difficult AI opponents. If I can get that, it's worth its price to me.
Gurlok: I really doubt they will change anything relevant to trial exp, BUT they could (and should) give alternatives to trial levels, in order to make it possible to unlock all the content regardless of the PVP.

Fortuk: That'd be grand. All I need from this game is tinkering with my deck in peace and testing it against increasingly difficult AI opponents. If I can get that, it's worth its price to me.
Exactly my thought!

...Unfortunately, it seems that people like to bash this thought (you can see on the steam forums how people defend the game saying that you shouldn't expect stuff like this, since it's a PVP/VS game).

Still, I hope for something like this to happen, THEN I'll be more than glad to go back and play this game.
Gurlok: Exactly my thought!

...Unfortunately, it seems that people like to bash this thought (you can see on the steam forums how people defend the game saying that you shouldn't expect stuff like this, since it's a PVP/VS game).

Still, I hope for something like this to happen, THEN I'll be more than glad to go back and play this game.
It's an odd way for them to look at it, as good PVE is what draws people in and good PVP is what keeps them around. Keeping people from fighting the harder bosses off-line is counter-intuitive as fighting people would be the next step for them, once they've exhausted all the content and feel confident in their skills, when they might not have done so otherwise due to not feeling good enough yet to fight people. That's how it is in games with both good singleplayer and multiplayer. You lose nothing by letting people do this and lifting the restriction takes no special effort, while of the people drawn in by the PVE a portion will make the jump to PVP. Everybody wins.