It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When running the installer it fails to find the bin files with the default naming scheme. The fix I found was to rename the $GAME_NAME{-1.bin,-2.bin} files so that $GAME_NAME matched the .exe.

eg.

hatty_time.exe
hatty_time-1.bin
hatty_time-2.bin

A more permanent solution would be to change the names on the server side or update the installer to be a bit more intelligent about finding the bin files.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
SkymanShane: When running the installer it fails to find the bin files with the default naming scheme. The fix I found was to rename the $GAME_NAME{-1.bin,-2.bin} files so that $GAME_NAME matched the .exe.

eg.

hatty_time.exe
hatty_time-1.bin
hatty_time-2.bin

A more permanent solution would be to change the names on the server side or update the installer to be a bit more intelligent about finding the bin files.
Thx this was exactly my problem with UT2004.
I am having this issue with Witcher 3, And I have no idea what name the installer requires. This is exactly why I don't throw a ton of money at gog, Sheer stupidity and laziness on their part. They can't even be bothered to make a linux client. I guess it interferes with their vacations.