It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

Update 1.3 and a new Mac installer for 1954 Alcatraz are now available for download! :)

Changes in version 1.3:

- Credits may now only be viewed in the main menu due to misbehaviour ingame.
- Some small fixes in the French localization.
- Fixed an issue where Joe lipsynced Mason in the Chapel.
- Fixed missing Russian and French credits.
- Fixed an issue not quitting the game properly on OSX.
- Fixed an issue in Joe's cell where you could click why the cell door is opening, leading to misbehavior.
- Fixed an issue with some dialogue options being too long to fit the dialogue box.
- Fixed an issue allowing to open the menu while fighting Gas Pipe in the cave.
- Fixed some issues not locking the inventory properly when necessary, allowing to break the game.
- Added Italian (text-) localization.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Flemeth
Flemeth: Hi all,

Update 1.3 and a new Mac installer for 1954 Alcatraz are now available for download! :)
The link to the patch seems to be wrong. Neither the downloader, nor the browser link work for me.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by Murfallo
Flemeth: Hi all,

Murfallo: The link to the patch seems to be wrong. Neither the downloader, nor the browser link work for me.
Please try now as the links should be fixed now :)
Murfallo: The link to the patch seems to be wrong. Neither the downloader, nor the browser link work for me.
JudasIscariot: Please try now as the links should be fixed now :)
Works now. Thank you.
JudasIscariot: Please try now as the links should be fixed now :)
Murfallo: Works now. Thank you.
You're welcome :)
You added the Italian translation... Are there any plans for Polish localization?
Zalachenko: You added the Italian translation... Are there any plans for Polish localization?
You'll have to ask Daedalic themselves about any localization plans they might have :)
Hi,
The game ( in "C:\GOG Games\1954 Alcatraz\Alcatraz.exe") can't be updated

=> "game installation not found, please reinstall" ...

Thx
Post edited June 17, 2015 by gompat
Same as gompat can't install the patch?
Installed game in C:\Program Files (X86)\PCGames\1954 Alcatraz and I get same message to reinstall game because it can't install the patch.

read the thread about the patch. Seems the setup file for the game is 2.1.0.4 whereas the patch version is 2.0.1.3, ie, a lower version number. I'm going to assume the setup file already has the patch included and see how it plays..
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Bigbird5291
Bigbird5291: Installed game in C:\Program Files (X86)\PCGames\1954 Alcatraz and I get same message to reinstall game because it can't install the patch.

read the thread about the patch. Seems the setup file for the game is 2.1.0.4 whereas the patch version is 2.0.1.3, ie, a lower version number. I'm going to assume the setup file already has the patch included and see how it plays..
Yes Bigbird, the setup seems already updated
Thx
Post edited June 18, 2015 by gompat