It's been several years since Harley Leger left New Bretagne and headed west, hoping to leave the past behind and make her way as a freelance writer. After arriving in the sleepy border town of Rosewater, a seemingly trivial assignment for the local paper leads to the hunt for a missing man's fortune—and the story of the century.
Harley and her ragtag posse embark on a harrowing journey across Western Vespuccia, encountering bandits, rebels, visionaries, eccentrics, and many more friends and foes on their quest for fame and riches.
- A thrilling treasure hunt with 5 travel companions. Choices matter, relationships with your companions affect the trajectory of the story.
- Inventory is back, but logical, streamlined, and easy to use—no banging things together to see what sticks. Many situations have multiple solutions based on play style.
- Randomized encounter storylets on your journey, with different situations and outcomes that depend on your previous choices and available resources.
- Fully rotoscoped animations and cinematic closeups emphasize the action.
- High resolution 1280x720 graphics (yes, that's 720p!)
- Full music score by Lamplight City composer Mark Benis, featuring live instruments.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
© 2020 Grundislav Games, Francisco Gonzalez
© 2020 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
All Rights Reserved.