Frequently asked questions
1. How do you protect my payment information?
Your security is very important to us and we go to great lengths to protect it. We protect the confidentiality of every transaction using secure encryption (SSL). Also, for your added security we do not retain any credit card info on our servers. Your payment information couldn't possibly be safer.
2. How do I place an order?
It's really easy. First, you'll need to find an item you want to purchase. If you're looking for a particular title, try entering the first few letters into the search field in our website's menu. You can also browse our games
catalog pages to see the list of all our items, including upcoming ones. You can narrow down the list by using the tabs below the main menu, or the numerous drop-down lists.
Once you've found the item of your choice, you can click its price icon to add it to your cart. You can also click the title to view its product page, where you can then select “add to cart” and check out later. As for the check out, it's a super easy, one step payment screen and nothing more.
After a successful payment your download will be available instantly, just go to your My Account page.
3. I'm having a problem with my order. What now?
If you have any problems or questions related to placing an order or your past orders at GOG.com, contact our Support team via the "My orders and payments"
contact form. Please include as much information as possible, including steps that you've taken so far or errors received.
4. How do I gift a game?
Pick a game (or games) just like with any normal order. After you proceed to checkout, select the "Select to gift this order" option. This order just became a gift order and, after you input the recipient's e-mail address and pay for the order, a gift e-mail will be sent to the gift recipient.
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.