IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
GOG Galaxy - troubleshooting and useful informationThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - buying as a gift temporarily unavailable (fix in progress)The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - downloading, redeeming and installing FAQThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Nvidia code FAQ
Most Boxer releases need this accessibility option to be enabled, however this option has been changed somewhat in Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). To enable the appropriate option, please perform these steps:
1. Open System Preferences and go to the “Security & Privacy” panel.
2. Click the lock icon and enter your password to enable changes to the options in the panel.
2. Switch to the Privacy tab and scroll down to “Accessibility”.
4. Tick the checkbox next to each game-app to give it permission to override hotkeys.
5. Quit and relaunch the game app if it was already running.