For security reasons, password reset link is sent only to e-mail linked with your account. If you're having trouble reseting password contact support.
e-mail address linked to your account
there is no account linked with this email
Unfortunately, you've exceeded monthly limit of password reset tries. If you still need to change your password, contact support.
Success, email sent to
It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera
READ FIRST (PC Windows): Common troubleshooting steps
Before you contact us regarding a problem with your game, please follow these troubleshooting steps first:
1) Make sure that you have downloaded and installed all important updates for your operating system here.
2) Make sure that all of your drivers are up to date, most importantly your graphics card drivers (however it's a good practice to keep all your system drivers up to date). Depending on your graphics card manufacturer, go here: www.nvidia.com (nVidia), www.amd.com (ATI/AMD), www.intel.com (Intel).
3) Many problems can be fixed by installing the June 2010 DirectX runtime package. Some older games aren't compatible with the libraries included with current releases of DirectX and this package should help. You can find the installer here.
4) Make sure that the installer passed the file integrity check - if not, please redownload it by using the GOG.com Downloader. This application offers full protection against download problems.
5) Make sure you launch the game on an account with Administrator privileges.
6) Check if the problem persists after you restart your computer and, if that doesn't help, after you reinstall the game.
7) [Windows Vista/7 only]Turn off UAC (User Account Control). Click here for instructions on how to do this. Ideally, you should then uninstall the game, and reinstall it by right-clicking the installer and selecting "Run as Administrator".
8) [Windows Vista/7 only] Try running the game by right-clicking it and selecting "Run as Administrator" (even if you're logged onto an account with Administrator privileges).
9) [DOSBox games only] Try different settings of the "Graphics mode setup" utility, found in the game's Start Menu group (folder).
10) Try lowering your resolution before launching the game. Ideally, you should just try the lowest setting possible. To access resolution settings, right-click an empty space on your Desktop and go to: Windows XP: Properties -> Settings Windows Vista: Personalize -> Display settings Windows 7: Screen Resolution
11) Try different Compatibility mode settings. To do this, right-click the game's shortcut, and go into Properties. Under Advanced, make sure the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" option is enabled, and try different settings. Click OK after changing the setting and launch the game. Windows Vista/7 should follow step 8 each time here. If compatibility mode was enabled by default, you can also try disabling this option.
11) Turn off any non-crucial third-party programs, especially anti-virus software, as some of these can interfere with some games. To make sure no third-party software is running in the background, you should create a new Administrator account on your system, restart your computer and log onto that new account.
13) [Multi-GPU systems only]
If you own a multi-GPU system, you should try disabling Catalyst AI (for Radeon X2-type cards) or disabling SLI/Crossfire (for systems with multiple graphics cards), as many old games are incompatible with these technologies. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
14) Make sure DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is on the default setting ("Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services").
16) Finally, make sure that your system files aren't corrupted by using the System File Checker application. To launch it, click Start -> Run (or click the text field in Vista/7), type in:SFC /scannowand press Enter. You may be prompted to insert the Windows installation CD/DVD.
Rate this article:
It’s very helpful
It could have been better
It wasn't helpful at all
Thanks for your vote!
Contact our support team
You can always contact our support team if you can't find solution for your problem or you did come up with your own solution and want to share it.