It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I have a hero of knight assassin.
1. While the assassin percent is 35%, the hero slash the enemy hero for 10 hits in a row but can't kill him instantly as it should. This only works for normal unit, I'm able to kill them after 2-3 hits. This is unfair because enemy heroes can do some critical strike to my hero but I can't instantly kill them as an assassin.

2. The conversion time reduction (for heroes who has high Dexterity) doesn't work for enemy's buildings, only works for resource buildings (gold, crystal, etc.)

Thees're unsual compared to the official 1.0.3 version.
My game version is 1.0.3.23 fixed
Thanks,
I think your assassination chance is working as intended. I forget the exact formula but a hero's resistance stat reduces the chance they'll be assassinated quite significantly.

As for your second problem I've no clue, I can't say I've ever noticed that.
OK. I understand the 1st issue. Thanks
But for the 2nd issue, can you experience yourself in your game :D. I just post in the wiki page about this (etheria.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_Downloads#WikiaArticleComments)
Regards
I've tested the current version from GOG and the original version from a disk and I haven't noticed a difference between neutral and enemy buildings. Is it possible it's the bonus from items or research that isn't applying? I briefly looked through patch notes and didn't see any mention of this in bugfixes so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Edit: Ah never mind you're using the unofficial patch aren't you? I didn't look to much but I didn't find a list of changes. So maybe that's one of them?
Post edited August 28, 2014 by roark.kross
roark.kross: Edit: Ah never mind you're using the unofficial patch aren't you? I didn't look to much but I didn't find a list of changes. So maybe that's one of them?
That's also old version of unofficial patch. Current version is . There is also version 1.0.3.24 GOG did and had preinstalled for quite while (they've now reverted back to official 1.0.3). GOG version was used due to digital download versions having a game breaking bug that has now been fixed ([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/warlords_battlecry_series/warlords_battlecry_iii_has_been_updatedagain/post1]see sticky topic). GOG version was otherwise same as the .23 version but it fixed problem with invisible units on 3GB+ systems. You can find changelog here.

You can find links to various patches as well as Ahatch's 1035 MOD here.
Post edited August 29, 2014 by Petrell
Alright that clears that up then, thanks Petrell.

This was in the change log in case anyone is interested: "-Every additional building, excluding mines, being converted adds 10 seconds extra to conversion time: converting 2 buildings adds 10 sec, converting 3 adds 20 sec, etc. "