It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I've bought this game on the recent sale. Gotta say, it's quite amazing. However, I'm currently facing an issue.

Playing on Normal, the Awakening meter's at 50%. I just completed the 6th mission for Tiresus (as I understand, he had one mission per tomb). As I understand, this should unlock a secret boss fight for me (when I beat that boss, I should get the hidden canticle). However, instead of a "secret" boss fight, I unlocked the "Twilight of the Gods" (which is the FINAL boss fight, e.g. with Szaregon and his cronies). Did someone face a similar issue, perhaps?

Thank you!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
jiallombardo: Hello,

I've bought this game on the recent sale. Gotta say, it's quite amazing. However, I'm currently facing an issue.

Playing on Normal, the Awakening meter's at 50%. I just completed the 6th mission for Tiresus (as I understand, he had one mission per tomb). As I understand, this should unlock a secret boss fight for me (when I beat that boss, I should get the hidden canticle). However, instead of a "secret" boss fight, I unlocked the "Twilight of the Gods" (which is the FINAL boss fight, e.g. with Szaregon and his cronies). Did someone face a similar issue, perhaps?

Thank you!
The secret boss should unlock under Teresius (where all his other missions appear) - it won't appear where the other "regular" bosses appear.

Once your awakening gets beyond a certain point, the final boss is unlocked, allowing you to do the final boss before reaching 100%. I can't recall when that unlock happens, but it is automatically done at a certain awakening level - so I suspect you hit that level and then selected that boss?

If Teresius still doesn't have the final boss unlocked, just keeping doing more (other) missions - I recall that the Teresius boss level didn't get unlocked immediately after the Teresius mission before that, it took a while for him to do some research and get to the point where you need to help him out...