It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NebuchadnezzarII: When Wesp release the definitive 10. patch. Then I'll try the Plus version for the first time.
I think 10 final will be out this evening.

So when the time comes I only need to move everything that's in the patch plus folder onto the games main folder, am I right?
No, for a long time the patch creates a subfolder from which you run it using a shortcut. The original game will not be touched except for some dlls to make this work in the first place!
zak789455: does the gog version have somewhere to get the plus patch installed, if yes then where could i find it?
wesp5: http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
That's a bit confusing, though. There are three patch 10.0 "candidates" - are these just different mirrors, do I need all three or what? The people in the comment sections there ask the same question, but with no reply as yet.

Also, on installing... I have the option to choose no new audio, no new particles, no new graphics and no new disciplines. But ticking those boxes add to space required. That, too, is very confusing, because I would very much like "yes" to those things.
Post edited August 29, 2018 by Gilmaris
Gilmaris: That's a bit confusing, though. There are three patch 10.0 "candidates" - are these just different mirrors, do I need all three or what?
No, the final patch has been released for some time, only the guy who started the thread didn't update the link:
https://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74916 You can also get it from the ModDB now:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch/downloads/unofficial-patch-100

I have the option to choose no new audio, no new particles, no new graphics and no new disciplines. But ticking those boxes add to space required.
That's a problem with the installer, you get the full plus experience by not ticking these boxes!
wesp5: That's a problem with the installer, you get the full plus experience by not ticking these boxes!
Are you sure? Because ticking them makes the install bigger, which is why it confused me. Surely the install should be smaller if I choose to install fewer things?
Gilmaris: Surely the install should be smaller if I choose to install fewer things?
Theoretically yes, but the installer first installs all the plus content and then the old basic stuff on top if you choose to downgrade. Thus the overall size seems to be bigger...
So, I already installed the Plus version of the Unofficial Patch, but I want to play the game using GOG Galaxy. So I wanted to know: If I launch the game through Galaxy, is the version of the Unofficial Patch in there going to be with or without Plus?
Howdy everyone!
Bought VtMB on the black friday sale, read about the unofficial patches and learnt that the "basic UP" comes with the install on GOG itself.
Question: what exactly do I do to get UP+ on GOG now without screwing all of the files up? Where exactly do I install all of this?
S1mp7y: Question: what exactly do I do to get UP+ on GOG now without screwing all of the files up? Where exactly do I install all of this?
Just point the UP plus into your main vampire game folder, the installer will do the rest.
S1mp7y: Question: what exactly do I do to get UP+ on GOG now without screwing all of the files up? Where exactly do I install all of this?
wesp5: Just point the UP plus into your main vampire game folder, the installer will do the rest.
I was just about to ask if UP+ was in the GOG version. Assuming not. Good to know we can just install over it! =3
not sure if this was answered already but i just got the game and not sure if i got the patch that goes with it or if it is even active, and does it have the history option that was not included in the original but seems to be a part of the 8.9 plus.
Wolfgar6: not sure if this was answered already but i just got the game and not sure if i got the patch that goes with it or if it is even active, and does it have the history option that was not included in the original but seems to be a part of the 8.9 plus.
The GOG version only includes the basic patch, you need to download the whole UP and install plus for the histories...
got the game but for some reason i don't seem to have the plus no guard in the tutorial or anything else. help plz
Wolfgar6: got the game but for some reason i don't seem to have the plus no guard in the tutorial or anything else. help plz
See above, these are features of the optional plus patch which you need to download first...
Wolfgar6: got the game but for some reason i don't seem to have the plus no guard in the tutorial or anything else. help plz
wesp5: See above, these are features of the optional plus patch which you need to download first...
Im extremely sorry but Im really having a difficult time understanding what is meant and how to install the plus and basic into the gog game file. If you would be so kind as to explain this more simply it would be really appreciated. The folders for the downloads contained no installer that I could see and what you've written seems like you're saying to download the patches before installing the gog version of the game?

A really concise step by step on this would really be appreciated and I appologize for being confused over all this.
Post edited March 29, 2019 by Sanguinesun
Sanguinesun: A really concise step by step on this would really be appreciated and I appologize for being confused over all this.
It's really simple:
1) Install GOG Bloodlines and disable Galaxy for it if you use it.
2) Download the UP from The Patches Scrolls or ModDB.
3) Install it into your GOG Bloodlines folder choosing plus...