It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MisterB: As near as I can tell, the most recent full installer for CQM is 3.1 which I looked into and it modifies a number of default items like DLLs etc. After that there are a couple of patchers for 3.1 but no full install.
I'm sure the CQM is mod loader compatible, either due to the dlls it modifies or due to the 3.1.2 patch.
does the gog version have somewhere to get the plus patch installed, if yes then where could i find it?
thanks
zak789455: does the gog version have somewhere to get the plus patch installed, if yes then where could i find it?
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
Hi, patches make current save unplayable right? At lest when they reach another version number such as 9 to 10? As great as these patches are, has there been any talk of soomehow making future patches more save compatible?

P.S.

if anyone else knows or shares this issue, I made a separate forum post about inablility to run the game sdue to recent Widnows 10 update. So if anyone else has any ideas, visit that post and share them please.
Otakumichibi: As great as these patches are, has there been any talk of soomehow making future patches more save compatible?
Sadly, nobody knows anything about the save game structure and the saves are buggy enough already.

if anyone else knows or shares this issue, I made a separate forum post about inablility to run the game due to recent Widnows 10 update.
You could try if this can be fixed by the UP 10.0 by installing that into an empty folder and only copying the executables and bin files to your setup! This should not affect your saves...
wesp5: Sadly, nobody knows anything about the save game structure and the saves are buggy enough already.

You could try if this can be fixed by the UP 10.0 by installing that into an empty folder and only copying the executables and bin files to your setup! This should not affect your saves...
Sorry for the late reply!

Ah, I figured that may be the case. That's too bad but I do appreciate what they have been able to do in updating in the first place.

Just the executables and bin files? How do I only copy those-I mean how are they labeled and how does it work? Sorry if I seem slow, it's been awhile since I messed with files. Hopefully, I won't have to start over but I only went as far as the boat mission so it won't be the worst I guess, haha.
Otakumichibi: Just the executables and bin files? How do I only copy those-I mean how are they labeled and how does it work?
Just take everything in the main game folder and only the bin subfolder with its content too.
Post edited May 29, 2018 by wesp5
Running Win10 and ran the patch via administrator and no error popped up after installation.
How do you know if the patch was installed successfully? Would the patch # show on GOG? I currently see 9.7 on GOG.

O yea, if this helps, I just kept clicking next during installation. This is the folder I had the patch installed -

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\VtMB

Thanks!
Post edited June 05, 2018 by ComradeJ
ComradeJ: How do you know if the patch was installed successfully?
The patch version is shown on the gameplay options menu.
ComradeJ: How do you know if the patch was installed successfully?
wesp5: The patch version is shown on the gameplay options menu.
I see, thank you!
Just wondering if there is a way to tell if the patch is in effect?
FrozenDoom: Just wondering if there is a way to tell if the patch is in effect?
The patch version is shown on the options gameplay page.
FrozenDoom: Just wondering if there is a way to tell if the patch is in effect?
wesp5: The patch version is shown on the options gameplay page.
Thank you
Otakumichibi: Just the executables and bin files? How do I only copy those-I mean how are they labeled and how does it work?
wesp5: Just take everything in the main game folder and only the bin subfolder with its content too.
I'll admit, I might be doing this incorrectly but I may have to cut my loses and just update to the latest patch. I didn't get terribly far so I can still salvage it, haha. Thanks!
When Wesp release the definitive 10. patch. Then I'll try the Plus version for the first time.

So when the time comes I only need to move everything that's in the patch plus folder onto the games main folder, am I right?