It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys! I'm having some problems with the game,
I installed the patch but when I start the game, the pc opens it with a very low resolution at first, after that, the game keeps minimized, and there is no way of getting it to "open".... is like the oposite thing of a "aways on top "..
It looks like some problem with the initial resolution that the game is launching,
Is there any way of changing the resolutions before starting the game?
or starting it in a window mode or something?
sorry, I'm not that savy for this kind of stuff =/

the monitor I'm using is a Gsync 144 hz 1440p
I don't know if it helps or anything
irishpunk37: Is there any way of changing the resolutions before starting the game?
Yes there is, use the following launch options:
-w x -h y (x and y are the resolutions) -window (fullscreen brings it back)
Post edited July 10, 2020 by wesp5
irishpunk37: Is there any way of changing the resolutions before starting the game?
wesp5: Yes there is, use the following launch options:
-w x -h y (x and y are the resolutions) -window (fullscreen brings it back)
thanks!! that was that the problem!! it worked =D
I saw UP 10.7 on ModDB; any news about that? It didn't seem to work right when I gave it a try.
Childe_Roland: I saw UP 10.7 on ModDB; any news about that? It didn't seem to work right when I gave it a try.
It's still a release candidate but we are killing the last bugs so it might be final soon...
thanks wesp5, for this good news !!

:-)
10.7 has been fully released! For whatever reason, the relative thread didn't show up here, yet!