It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This time the release canditates are first available on the ModDB:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.2 12.12.2018

+Placed a dead dog into Fu Syndicate and filled Kamikaze Zen shelf.
+Made Sheriff laugh when conjuring bats and made them attack less.
+Added console key and all hotkeys to the controls options submenu.
+Fixed details in library level and text and dialogue details too.
+Corrected maximal ammo of flamethrower and made Carson pack stuff.
Made NPCs recognize the death of Misti, Venus, Mercurio and Knox.
Fixed female Tremere hair and sheet warform model, thanks DLLullu.
Restored Gangrels to Masquerade cutscene and added theatre email.
Made male Gangrel not crouch to fit transformation to warform fix.
Fixed Giovanni crypt line artifacts and armored a Venture bridge.
Removed basic discipline changes and restored bump mapping option.
Added a few weapon drop sounds and fidget and upset sound groups.
Removed weird tongue of Sheriff warform model, thanks to Barabbah.
Removed corpses of blood dolls and other NPCs on revisiting maps.
Improved python and loader file compatibility, thanks to Psycho-A.
Made video victim's model unique and corrected ghoul sound group.
Corrected mirrors and details on several maps, thanks to Psycho-A.
Fixed Milligan's business card and Dane screenshots, thanks IanW.

v10.2 RC2 9.1.2019

+Prevented exploit of selling books and removed Trip button sound.
+Unlocked Red Spot storage door and repaired beachhouse NPC update.
Modified barber chair with Lily to animate bonds, thanks DLLullu.
Removed copying bin files into main folder and SDK virus triggers.
Made tutorial door open better and removed basic last Jack lines.

v10.2 RC3 21.1.2019
+Updated the Krimeputer log entries on Brian's and Muddy's deaths.
+Made Carson remove McGee's corpse and raised MAC-10 magazine cost.
+Fixed silent Heather dialogue and made warrens ladder accessible.
+Locked a haven door and moved Malcolm's bribe to Mercurio's house.
+Repaired problems when revisiting the beachhouse and the warrens.
Removed quest update for Copper and locked Gimble's door in basic.
Fixed some more wrong Humanity losses and cut off Heather sounds.
Corrected Tommy Dominate reaction and possible poster quest issue.

v10.2 Final 25.01.2019
Fixed Leopold Society cellar ladder and floating towels in basic.
Added way to use all animations for all models, thanks to DDLullu.
Post edited January 25, 2019 by wesp5
Yay, I just installed Galaxy and Bloodlines was the very first title that I bought, can't wait to play it at it's fullest,
thanks for your hard work!
Hey, is this ON automatically when I install the game and is a normal version or the one with restored content?
tzeemadafaka: Hey, is this ON automatically when I install the game and is a normal version or the one with restored content?
Yes, by default you will be playing with wesp5's patch.
You can, if you want to play the very buggy original game, just start the game by clicking on vampire.exe in the games root directory.
tzeemadafaka: Hey, is this ON automatically when I install the game and is a normal version or the one with restored content?
olnorton: Yes, by default you will be playing with wesp5's patch.
You can, if you want to play the very buggy original game, just start the game by clicking on vampire.exe in the games root directory.
It's likely an older version though (AFAIK release candidates are not added by GOG - only final releases), and it's also the "normal version" (i.e. wesp5's fixes but NOT the plus patch - which is the restored content).

So for latest version and/or restored content, you'll need to download and install the mod/patch separately.
wesp5: This time the release canditates are first available on the ModDB:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch/downloads/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-unofficial-patch-102-release-candiate-1

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.2 12.12.2018
-----
+Placed a dead dog into Fu Syndicate and filled Kamikaze Zen shelf.
+Made Sheriff laugh when conjuring bats and made them attack less.
+Added console key and all hotkeys to the controls options submenu.
+Fixed details in library level and text and dialogue details too.
+Corrected maximal ammo of flamethrower and made Carson pack stuff.
Made NPCs recognize the death of Misti, Venus, Mercurio and Knox.
Fixed female Tremere hair and sheet warform model, thanks DLLullu.
Restored Gangrels to Masquerade cutscene and added theatre email.
Made male Gangrel not crouch to fit transformation to warform fix.
Fixed Giovanni crypt line artifacts and armored a Venture bridge.
Removed basic discipline changes and restored bump mapping option.
Added a few weapon drop sounds and fidget and upset sound groups.
Removed weird tongue of Sheriff warform model, thanks to Barabbah.
Removed corpses of blood dolls and other NPCs on revisiting maps.
Improved python and loader file compatibility, thanks to Psycho-A.
Made video victim's model unique and corrected ghoul sound group.
Corrected mirrors and details on several maps, thanks to Psycho-A.
Fixed Milligan's business card and Dane screenshots, thanks IanW.
Awesome, cheers wesp5!

I do sort of hope (but definitely don't expect, since it's probably a fair bit of work) that someone, someday, does something about the puke-green colours under the library (which as far as I know is restored/fan content). That level burns my eyes something fierce - luckily it's pretty short so not too bad.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by squid830
squid830: I do sort of hope (but definitely don't expect, since it's probably a fair bit of work) that someone, someday, does something about the puke-green colours under the library (which as far as I know is restored/fan content).
If you mean the green walls of the ritual cave, this is a model that Troika created that way and a screenshot can even be seen on the retail box, so this is pretty much as they wanted it before it was cut, so this is how it stays...
squid830: I do sort of hope (but definitely don't expect, since it's probably a fair bit of work) that someone, someday, does something about the puke-green colours under the library (which as far as I know is restored/fan content).
wesp5: If you mean the green walls of the ritual cave, this is a model that Troika created that way and a screenshot can even be seen on the retail box, so this is pretty much as they wanted it before it was cut, so this is how it stays...
That's a fair call - though it wouldn't surprise me to learn that if it HADN'T been cut, that they may have changed that colour...

Then again it's personal preference - and it's not a long level, so I can deal with it. The library parts prior to that are good enough that they make up for that short section anyway, so overall I do like that mission regardless.
Thanks for all the hard work! I'm about to hit my yearly replay of this gem.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch/downloads/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-unofficial-patch-102-release-candiate-1

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.2 12.12.2018
-----
Snip
Thanks for the Hardwork

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.2 12.12.2018
thanks for the hard work. i haven't played since it came out in 2004. i'm curious to see the changes.
Tried to log into your website but it's not sending me confirmation emails. My guess is it is erring so might want to check that...

Anywho, I am playing 10.2 now and the zombie cemetary fight was nearly impossible with my Malkavian character. The reason why I think is a bug. When I played last time as a Toreador (1.2 UP 10.0 which GOG distributes), I noticed that the sound effect of a gate changing state (becoming more visibly damaged), it would still take a lot more beating before it would fail. With this Malkavian character (10.2 with all of the boxes checked), the gates literally seem to have 1 hp after making the sound effect the first time. I don't know how many states it has (clearly more than one) but in 10.2, those states are clearly not tripping. It's like the event is changing the health to 0 too when it shouldn't be.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by FordGT90Concept
Thanks so much. Happy new year with your beloved ones.
FordGT90Concept: Anywho, I am playing 10.2 now and the zombie cemetary fight was nearly impossible with my Malkavian character.
I didn't change anything there in 10.2...
Don't know what version it broke in but can you take a look? The gate shouldn't give the loud damaged sound then break on the next hit. There's likely a scripting problem with it. If it's using entities...likely a multimanager pointing to an incorrect name.

I still don't have my verification email from the forum. :(
FordGT90Concept: Don't know what version it broke in but can you take a look? The gate shouldn't give the loud damaged sound then break on the next hit.
I never changed anything there, it looks exactly like the original. But the gates have five level and they will give a break sound each time before they finally give way...