It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there, I know I've ran this game at this resolution before but for some reason I can't now. Highest I can go is 1920x1200
This question / problem has been solved by hudfreegamerimage
Just so there's no confusion, the resolution you want is for a 16x9 aspect ratio. You shouldn't be able to set it to 1920x1200. That would be 16x10. Of course, your monitor should support the resolution you want to use. If it can, do the following:

Using a text editor, open the file: UT2004\System\UT2004.ini

Find the lines:

FullscreenViewportX=1920
FullscreenViewportY=1080

And change them to:

FullscreenViewportX=2560
FullscreenViewportY=1440

Save, start game, and that will be your new resolution. Don't go to the screen where you change resolutions or you may end up resetting it.
hudfreegamer: Just so there's no confusion, the resolution you want is for a 16x9 aspect ratio. You shouldn't be able to set it to 1920x1200. That would be 16x10. Of course, your monitor should support the resolution you want to use. If it can, do the following:

Using a text editor, open the file: UT2004\System\UT2004.ini

Find the lines:

FullscreenViewportX=1920
FullscreenViewportY=1080

And change them to:

FullscreenViewportX=2560
FullscreenViewportY=1440

Save, start game, and that will be your new resolution. Don't go to the screen where you change resolutions or you may end up resetting it.
Long time to reply but marked as solution and thanks for your help :)