It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi !
I found, thanks to this topic http://www.gog.com/forum/unreal_series/any_working_fixes_for_ut2004s_widescreen_hud_stretching/?search=mutator , a mutator wich fixes the widescreen HUD stretching when you change the resolution (the "ut2k4 hud mutator widescreen").
But it's a mutator, and I founded how to use it only in "Instant Action". It's nice, but it would be perfect if there where a way to make it work on "Single Player" too...

Is it possible ? And how ?

Thanks !
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Splatsch
This question / problem has been solved by hudfreegamerimage
I've been trying to find an answer for a while, but I'm not having any luck.

I avoid the issue by using a dot as a crosshair and disabling the hud.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by hudfreegamer
hudfreegamer: I've been trying to find an answer for a while, but I'm not having any luck.

I avoid the issue by using a dot as a crosshair and disabling the hud.
Well, thanks for your answer ^^ How do you do that ? (having a dot instead a crosshair)

And did you saw that : http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/971852-HUD-Scaling-Fix-%28RC3%29
(can I put a link to another forum ? I don't know if it his authorized ^^")
Someone seems to have made something intersting, but only for multi... but at the end, they say it could be done too for solo (but it seems stopped).

I played the game in solo, the hud stretch is annoying but... well.. when you have no choice, you have no choice ^^
The game includes crosshair options. I think the default crosshair option is weapons specific (meaning the crosshair changes depending on which weapon you're using). There's an option in the menus to disable that and then select the crosshair of your choice. A dot is one of the choices. You can also change it's color and transparency.

I can't recall where the crosshair options are. I do remember that it wasn't as easy to find as the option to hide the hud though.
hudfreegamer: The game includes crosshair options. I think the default crosshair option is weapons specific (meaning the crosshair changes depending on which weapon you're using). There's an option in the menus to disable that and then select the crosshair of your choice. A dot is one of the choices. You can also change it's color and transparency.

I can't recall where the crosshair options are. I do remember that it wasn't as easy to find as the option to hide the hud though.
Okay thanks pal :) I'll go take a better look for this !

Edit : Ok I found where it is :
Settings -> Weapons
And here, for each weapon, you can define the crosshair you want (dot, cross...), and his color.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Splatsch