It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I find that vehicles respawn too quickly in Onslaught mode (when playing with bots). Do you know if it's possible to change the delay ?
A couple of months ago, I asked for advice about how to make a mutator for this (here).

I have just uninstalled UT2004, so it reminded me I should update this post and upload the mutator in case someone is interested (feel free to improve it if you wish) : download link

To install, put the .u and .ucl files into the System folder inside your UT2004 folder. You can use the System folder located in <YourWindowsUserName>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Unreal Tournament 2004 too. The .uc file is the source code.

You can change the respawn delay multiplier by clicking the "Configure Mutators" button when selecting mutators before a game.