It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for you work guys! GOG should use this to bundle a Linux version :D
Uploaded a newer version of this patch :-)

Changelog:

- The 32bit and 64bit versions of this patch are no longer in separate downloads, they have been unified into a single archive.

I removed the links to the old patches, nothing has changed gameplay wise. Download link can be found on first post.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Ganni1987
Thanks a bunch for this! I actually have this game on Steam, and I set it up on my Linux machine today using this patch. I wanted to note, in case anyone else ever happens to follow in my footsteps:

Steam's installation of UT2004 names the 'Maps' directory 'maps' instead, which took me a while to figure out. I was getting this error: 'Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry''. It couldn't find the map called Entry, which it loads up on game start. I finally realized that half my maps were in 'maps' instead of the correct 'Maps' directory, and moving them fixed everything right up.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Dark_Oppressor