It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

can anyone give me a config to have constant 60 fps?
my pc:
cpu: phenom II x4 3.2ghz
gpu: hd 5830 1 gb ddr5
ram: 4 gb ddr2

no matter if i put all on low or all on high con graphic options, my fps drops to 40 sometimes.

fps average 40 - 55

i tested with both 32 and 64 bit versions
Post edited June 11, 2015 by alfredox123
alfredox123: can anyone give me a config to have constant 60 fps?
my pc:
cpu: phenom II x4 3.2ghz
gpu: hd 5830 1 gb ddr5
ram: 4 gb ddr2

no matter if i put all on low or all on high con graphic options, my fps drops to 40 sometimes.

fps average 40 - 55

i tested with both 32 and 64 bit versions
In the UT2004.ini search for the Vsync and triple buffering option and change them to "True":

UseTripleBuffering=True
UseVSync=True

With this, the game will try to sync itself to the monitor's refresh rate. There are also "MinDesiredFrameRate" option, you can set it to 60 instead of 35. This will make the game to try harder to maintain the higher FPS.
didnt work :(
alfredox123: didnt work :(
Oh, that's not good. I have no other idea. You have a far more stronger computer than I have (P4 3GHz, 2,5 Gb RAM, 512 Mb VRAM on a GeForce 9400 GT card), and my game not lag on even an extreme large map with a lot of bots and vehicles. :O

Try to search in your process list. Maybe one of your programs use up too much source.

Or here is this: http://www.fileplanet.com/157400/150000/fileinfo/Unreal-Tournament-2004-Patch-v3369-%5B64-Bit-Windows%5D-
It is a 64bit exe for the game. Maybe this work better than the 32bit. :)

(Copy and paste the link, for some reason it isn't work as a hyperlink.)
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Pityesz
i said that i tested in both 32 and 64 bits versions exe and with all on low/off or highest/on graphics options (and also your suggestion), but i still dont get the constant 60 fps

i know my pc should handle this game with all on high but it doesnt do it :(
alfredox123: i said that i tested in both 32 and 64 bits versions exe and with all on low/off or highest/on graphics options (and also your suggestion), but i still dont get the constant 60 fps

i know my pc should handle this game with all on high but it doesnt do it :(
I have no idea, maybe really a virus or something cause trouble on your PC. :/
I FIX IT! the problem was this mod i installed
http://steamcommunity.com/app/13230/discussions/0/611702631218438023/

altho i really want to use that mod but, i think just wait for an update of the mod or something :(
Post edited June 13, 2015 by alfredox123
alfredox123: I FIX IT! the problem was this mod i installed
http://steamcommunity.com/app/13230/discussions/0/611702631218438023/

altho i really want to use that mod but, i think just wait for an update of the mod or something :(
This mod isn't necessary. You can set teh resolution and force a FOV in the ut2004.ini.
yeah but it doesnt change the weapon position
alfredox123: yeah but it doesnt change the weapon position
I see. Try to make your own mod for this. The game has the UnrealEd software for making mods, maps, etc.. If that is not enough, there are the UDK for more advanced users. It is free. :)
well foxWSFix v1.0 do that for me, the problem is the performance, i just wait for an update or something
Post edited June 16, 2015 by alfredox123
alfredox123: well foxWSFix v1.0 do that for me the problem is the performance, i just wait for an update or something
I see. I hope they will do a good work with this project. :)
besides i dont know anything about script, codes desing and bunch of stuff requiered for making mods (without mentioning i dont know how to use unrealed) xD
alfredox123: besides i dont know anything about script, codes desing and bunch of stuff requiered for making mods (without mentioning i dont know how to use unrealed) xD
Me too, I never was into that modding thing, however I like the mods, especial the total conversions. For UT2004, I like the Evarena mod very much, but sadly it will be never completed, just a "forever demo". :D
is ther another total conversion like evarena? looks really good but its sad that it didnt finished :(
Post edited June 17, 2015 by alfredox123