It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've recently downloaded Tyrian2k and for some reason i have no music in game. I can hear sound effects perfectly fine and I have looked in the settings menu to turn the music volume to the max. I've looked for solutions but most of the OPs who had this issue never said how they solved it other than just editing the original post saying, "FIXED"

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to hear the soundtrack to this game and play it at the same time since Ross from AccursedFarms introduced me to it with his video.
This question / problem has been solved by Darvondimage
Konogisan: I've recently downloaded Tyrian2k and for some reason i have no music in game. I can hear sound effects perfectly fine and I have looked in the settings menu to turn the music volume to the max. I've looked for solutions but most of the OPs who had this issue never said how they solved it other than just editing the original post saying, "FIXED"

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to hear the soundtrack to this game and play it at the same time since Ross from AccursedFarms introduced me to it with his video.
Did the sound device somehow get disabled? Try giving the game setup a go.
Konogisan: I've recently downloaded Tyrian2k and for some reason i have no music in game. I can hear sound effects perfectly fine and I have looked in the settings menu to turn the music volume to the max. I've looked for solutions but most of the OPs who had this issue never said how they solved it other than just editing the original post saying, "FIXED"

Darvond: Did the sound device somehow get disabled? Try giving the game setup a go.
By sound device if you mean my headphones in the playback devices menu in windows then no, the only device that should be and is getting sound are my headphones. I have reinstalled the game multiple times to different directories to no avail.

Sound effects in the game are present such as shooting, sounds when navigating the menus. etc. The music, however still remains absent sadly.
Konogisan: By sound device if you mean my headphones in the playback devices menu in windows then no, the only device that should be and is getting sound are my headphones. I have reinstalled the game multiple times to different directories to no avail.

Sound effects in the game are present such as shooting, sounds when navigating the menus. etc. The music, however still remains absent sadly.
I meant the setup program in the game directory.
Konogisan: By sound device if you mean my headphones in the playback devices menu in windows then no, the only device that should be and is getting sound are my headphones. I have reinstalled the game multiple times to different directories to no avail.

Darvond: I meant the setup program in the game directory.
I'm sorry for the late reply. I've tried running the original game setup but even with windows compatibly mode I'm unable to launch it.
Darvond: I meant the setup program in the game directory.
Konogisan: I'm sorry for the late reply. I've tried running the original game setup but even with windows compatibly mode I'm unable to launch it.
That's because it's a DOS program. Drag it over to a valid DOSbox shortcut.
Konogisan: I'm sorry for the late reply. I've tried running the original game setup but even with windows compatibly mode I'm unable to launch it.
Darvond: That's because it's a DOS program. Drag it over to a valid DOSbox shortcut.
Ok thank you! I was able to drag the setup into DOSBOX and I had to change music from Midi300 to FM Sound. I can launch the game with music playing now!
Konogisan: Ok thank you! I was able to drag the setup into DOSBOX and I had to change music from Midi300 to FM Sound. I can launch the game with music playing now!
Yeah, it's weird the defaults the games come with sometimes; some sound cards just exclude MIDI it seems.