It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I have been off and on with this game since it came out on GoG and the reason I have trouble wanting to play the game is what I think to be the final boss. The Asshole keeps healing himself, what do I do?
Post edited January 27, 2011 by deshadow52
deshadow52: So I have been off and on with this game since it came out on GoG and the reason I have trouble wanting to play the game is what I think to be the final boss. The Asshole keeps healing himself, what do I do?
Do you mean that nose boss? Yeah, that guy was extremely annoying. IIRC I ended up using that weapon which fires a satellite up which spins and shoots and comes back down slowly. When the satellite gets stuck on an enemy it deals massive damage.
deshadow52: So I have been off and on with this game since it came out on GoG and the reason I have trouble wanting to play the game is what I think to be the final boss. The Asshole keeps healing himself, what do I do?
kalirion: Do you mean that nose boss? Yeah, that guy was extremely annoying. IIRC I ended up using that weapon which fires a satellite up which spins and shoots and comes back down slowly. When the satellite gets stuck on an enemy it deals massive damage.
Ok I'll have to figure out which weapon that is. Thanks for your input
deshadow52: Ok I'll have to figure out which weapon that is. Thanks for your input
I'm pretty sure it was a sidekick which I used on one side, with plasma on the other. But it's been a long time :)