It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
1.37 Updates:

- Adjusted grenade explosion damage curves
- Revamped the armor protection algorithm against grenades
- Fixed a bug where armor durability doens't go down when taking damage
- Increased armor coverage for the gas mask
- Fixed a bug where NPC gunshots rarely hit the player when player is standing
- Fixed a bug where NPC gunshots can still hit the player when player is crouch behind cover
- Added bullet/shot damage dropoff over distance. This will make it less punishing when getting shot at by enemies far away.
- Fixed a bug where player death animation twists around when getting killed while aiming down sight
- Fixed some doorways that block players from reaching items/bodies within its vincinity
- Fixed a bug where player hitbox remained small even though he's standing, causing various issues such NPC becoming invisible
- Adjusted the aesthetics of blood spatter
- Fixed a bug when a NPC sitting on the ground dies, he first stands up casually and then dies
- The double barrel sawnoff is now a secondary weapon. Now you can carry two shotguns!
- Adding peeking spots at the checkpoint building next to Zernaskaya train station. Now you can peek into the building from its windows
- Made strangling with the garrote a lot easier by allowing player to initiate animation from different angles behind the target.

1.38 Updates:

- Fixed a few areas in the game where player cannot get up on the ledge
- Added the ability to see your general area on the Lake Cheko map while you are in Lake Cheko level.
rotorist: 1.37 Updates:

- Fixed a bug where NPC gunshots can still hit the player when player is crouch behind cover
- Added bullet/shot damage dropoff over distance. This will make it less punishing when getting shot at by enemies far away.
- Fixed a bug where player death animation twists around when getting killed while aiming down sight
- Fixed some doorways that block players from reaching items/bodies within its vincinity
- Fixed a bug where player hitbox remained small even though he's standing, causing various issues such NPC becoming invisible
- Fixed a bug when a NPC sitting on the ground dies, he first stands up casually and then dies
- The double barrel sawnoff is now a secondary weapon. Now you can carry two shotguns!
- Adding peeking spots at the checkpoint building next to Zernaskaya train station. Now you can peek into the building from its windows
- Made strangling with the garrote a lot easier by allowing player to initiate animation from different angles behind the target.

1.38 Updates:

- Added the ability to see your general area on the Lake Cheko map while you are in Lake Cheko level.
What is in version 1.39?

Also, I know translations are great and all. But since it is out of your own pocket, I wouldnt waste the money. Most people here already speak basic english. Try a translation tool. Even google translate and make a spoiler thread for translation help, having native speakers translate the game for a free code for the game or something. It would be cheaper and less stress. Just dont use the extra languages as a selling point.
rotorist: 1.37 Updates:

1.38 Updates:

ChuckBeaver: What is in version 1.39?

Also, I know translations are great and all. But since it is out of your own pocket, I wouldnt waste the money. Most people here already speak basic english. Try a translation tool. Even google translate and make a spoiler thread for translation help, having native speakers translate the game for a free code for the game or something. It would be cheaper and less stress. Just dont use the extra languages as a selling point.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately this game is very big on text lol. And it has, like, 20-30k words in text, and if it's a half-ass machine translation, it becomes unplayable lol
ChuckBeaver: What is in version 1.39?

rotorist: Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately this game is very big on text lol. And it has, like, 20-30k words in text, and if it's a half-ass machine translation, it becomes unplayable lol
Information regarding latest 1.40 when?
rotorist: Thank you for the suggestion!

ChuckBeaver: Information regarding latest 1.40 when?
I posted it here:)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post27258

I also just added it to the build - I forgot to do that when I reuploaded the build. Would be nice if GOG lets me specify version + build instead of just version. But pretty soon I'll be uploading 1.41.
ChuckBeaver: Information regarding latest 1.40 when?
rotorist: I posted it here:)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post27258

I also just added it to the build - I forgot to do that when I reuploaded the build. Would be nice if GOG lets me specify version + build instead of just version. But pretty soon I'll be uploading 1.41.
Ok whats happening in 1.41? lol
Do you still post when you update the GOG version anywhere in this particular sub-forum, or do you generally just post them in the general what's been updated thread at this point?

Only asking because I was under the mistaken impression that the GOG build may have been a few months behind the other build until I actually read the subsequent posts in this thread, and it almost effected where I purchased the game from.
Would be nice to have an up to date changelog. But most devs just dont seem to care. As if copy paste is to difficult for 2 sites.
rotorist: snip
Hello !

What about DLC on GOG ?