It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
- Fixed a bug where shooting mutants don't show hit marker
- Fixed a bug where dead bodies under water in Lake Cheko cannot be looted
- Added 1280x1024 resolution option
- Fixed an incorrect Russian translation for the RP serum
- Other Russian translation adjustments.
rotorist: - Fixed a bug where shooting mutants don't show hit marker
Thanks a lot for your continuos work on the game! I especially appreciate that fix with unlootable corpse in Lake Cheko.. sadly I am already pass the part where I could use it (the quest with damsel in distress ;) ). On the next playthrough then!
rotorist: - Fixed a bug where shooting mutants don't show hit marker
Balchetor: Thanks a lot for your continuos work on the game! I especially appreciate that fix with unlootable corpse in Lake Cheko.. sadly I am already pass the part where I could use it (the quest with damsel in distress ;) ). On the next playthrough then!
Ah, sorry about that :( at least you can still come back to the swamp to hunt and collect body parts :)
Hey Rotorist. First of all: awesome game, you made there.
But who is responsible for updating the patch notes in gog galaxy? Because they are always outdated. As of writing this, patch 1.67-8 from may 16th is the latest there. It would be really nice if you could do something about that. I contacted gog support 2 or 3 times in the past, then they updated it. But only once after I complained about it. They never keep it up to date.
Attachments:
tung.png (84 Kb)