It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magmarock: Are my save files safe?
JudasIscariot: They should be but I recommend making a back up of them just in case :)
You on Skype...? I'd like to chat to you a little bit about stuff.
Wishbone: I can't believe you still haven't fixed this issue (not you personally Judas). As a software developer, I cannot think of any feasible argument to justify hiding the only level of your versioning numbers that you actually use from the end users. Why do you do it? It's completely ridiculous. How many times have you (Judas) had to explain this to users wondering why the only version number they could see was the same as before the update?
/signed. Should be easy to fix. It is ridiculous that it isn't done already. :(
Hello,

Just wanted to know if the GOG files will be updated to build 434, as I am encountering a bug with unlocking any achievements, and according to a post on the Steam forums, this issue was addressed in an update to build 434. Currently the version on GOG is only build 425.

Thanks very much :)
basKT_case: Hello,

Just wanted to know if the GOG files will be updated to build 434, as I am encountering a bug with unlocking any achievements, and according to a post on the Steam forums, this issue was addressed in an update to build 434. Currently the version on GOG is only build 425.

You're probably encountering a bug regarding achievements because GOG Galaxy is still in beta and achievements don't work for most of the games as of yet.

[EDIT] Unless you're talking about in-game achievements, in which case I think the only solution would be for GOG to get said patch to 434.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by groze
basKT_case: Hello,

groze: You're probably encountering a bug regarding achievements because GOG Galaxy is still in beta and achievements don't work for most of the games as of yet.

[EDIT] Unless you're talking about in-game achievements, in which case I think the only solution would be for GOG to get said patch to 434.
yeah in-game achievements. i'm not using Galaxy at all.
The in-game achievements work perfectly in Trine Enchanted edition, but not at all in Trine 2 :(
So the latest build on GOG is 425?
Is this why I am unable to play with my steam friends? Since Steam build is 447