It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had just installed ToG v1.27 and it reset everything. My collection is gone and all the weapons in the game are gone as well. Previously, I had backed up some files but I'm not sure which one is the save. Is there a way to fix this?

Here is a screenshot of the problem.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
It looks like the only way to fix this problem is to restore a previously backed up save. Go to the ...Tower of Guns\Binaries\Win32 path and back up the GameState.Bin, LocalGameState.Bin, and OptionsState.Bin files before updating to v1.27!
IronArcturus: It looks like the only way to fix this problem is to restore a previously backed up save. Go to the ...Tower of Guns\Binaries\Win32 path and back up the GameState.Bin, LocalGameState.Bin, and OptionsState.Bin files before updating to v1.27!
We've uploaded a fixed setup_tower_of_guns_2.2.0.12.exe that should no longer do this. Sorry about that!
Same happened here... I swear I've had more woes running this game then stuff that was made 20 years ago.