It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new patch that will update your Tower of Guns install to version 1.13. Please download it at your earliest convenience :)

Changelog:

More rooms, guns, secrets, and more silly surprises
A few additional 'silly dialog' stories
Gun/boss/mob/item/badge balance tuning
Additional controller support: while not complete support, you can now do most of what you need with a gamepad. Changing options and examining your collection still require a mouse/keyboard.
Fixed up some hugbot bugs
Fixed a major tilting bug
Fixed at least one of the on-death-game-freeze issues
Fixed a few bugs with the Egg Scrambler
Fixed some issues with spawncamps failing
Added magneting to HP items IF you're not at full HP
Fixed major issue with some bosses not properly triggering mines
Fixed issues with champion boss tinting on spawn
Added rollover descriptive text to the collection menu
Fixed a TON of collision issues, level holes, and art bugs all across the game
Fixed an issue with Environment damage not being correctly reported for some mobs
Fixed an issue with exit elevators being triggered from a limitless Z distance
Increased (very slightly) the gun drop rate
Maybe fixed an issue with boss loot vanishing in boss rooms where a floor raises to replace lava
Fixed major issue in how the game tallied your completion percent
Update to a new version of UDK, which should resolve some of the endless-mode crashes
Did a slew of performance tweaks
A LOT more bug fixes—both minor and major

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Does the patch fix the mouse acceleration issue? I was hoping that there would be some way to disable that.
IronArcturus: Does the patch fix the mouse acceleration issue? I was hoping that there would be some way to disable that.
I have no idea, I never really experienced mouse acceleration problems in the version of the game I played and I don't see the issue being reported in the changelog...
IronArcturus: Does the patch fix the mouse acceleration issue? I was hoping that there would be some way to disable that.
JudasIscariot: I have no idea, I never really experienced mouse acceleration problems in the version of the game I played and I don't see the issue being reported in the changelog...
That's too bad. In the menu there isn't an option to disable it and I was hoping there could be some configuration file to fix that.
JudasIscariot: I have no idea, I never really experienced mouse acceleration problems in the version of the game I played and I don't see the issue being reported in the changelog...
IronArcturus: That's too bad. In the menu there isn't an option to disable it and I was hoping there could be some configuration file to fix that.
Do you still have this problem with the new update? The mouse acceleration problem, not the lack of a menu to change/disable it.
IronArcturus: That's too bad. In the menu there isn't an option to disable it and I was hoping there could be some configuration file to fix that.
JudasIscariot: Do you still have this problem with the new update? The mouse acceleration problem, not the lack of a menu to change/disable it.
I just tried the patch now and it looks like the mouse acceleration in the menu isn't as sluggish as before, but I can tell it's still being artificially accelerated. It looks like there is still no way to completely turn it off. The gameplay itself runs pretty good, it's just really odd the slow-cursor problem is only with the menu.
Thanks for the update / patch, Joe!
Played it for a few hours and not a single crash anymore. With bugfixes, UDK update and more content this is a great patch. Thank you GOG. Thank you Joe.
I've just taken the game for a spin with the patch, and I've discovered that the game only had four levels - after the Foundry, instead of going to the Battlements/Warehouse, I went straight to Logistics.
I don't know if this is intentional or not (didn't see anything about it in the change log), and whether others have faced it as well.
DrIstvaan: I've just taken the game for a spin with the patch, and I've discovered that the game only had four levels - after the Foundry, instead of going to the Battlements/Warehouse, I went straight to Logistics.
I don't know if this is intentional or not (didn't see anything about it in the change log), and whether others have faced it as well.
Maybe it was a quirk with the procedural generation routine?
I've had the same problem a bunch of times: get shorted a level.

Also not getting to Hugbot Alley but once in a blue moon even though I'm not hurting any of them.

Gonna check the game's forum to see if there are any answers to those.