It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I had to reinstal the game onto my new pc, and I'm getting this messege "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)" all the time when I want to play the game.

Tried to reinstall the game, to reload the backup game, installed newest Visual C++, etc.

Nothing helped :(

Could anyone please help me here?

Thanks in advance
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
magus1245: Hi all,

I had to reinstal the game onto my new pc, and I'm getting this messege "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)" all the time when I want to play the game.

Tried to reinstall the game, to reload the backup game, installed newest Visual C++, etc.

Thanks in advance
Which OS, what changes between the two PCs and and and
magus1245: Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Goodaltgamer: Which OS, what changes between the two PCs and and and
changed from win7, to win10
magus1245: changed from win7, to win10
Did you install directx 9.0c?

Unlike W7 it is NOT included in directx10 onwards. So for W10 you HAVE to install it separately.
magus1245: changed from win7, to win10
Goodaltgamer: Did you install directx 9.0c?

Unlike W7 it is NOT included in directx10 onwards. So for W10 you HAVE to install it separately.
Did this resolve the issue for you?
Goodaltgamer: Did you install directx 9.0c?

PrimeDirective: Did this resolve the issue for you?
Not at all, I gave it up :(
You can try to clean your boot to check whether the problem is removed, or you can update your window version, and the lat way is to apply Microsoft Visual C++ Rredisbutable Packages. By the way, before you update your window version, you should make a backup of all your data, if you meet any data loss during the process, you can ask the Bitwar data recovery for help. Hope these ways can help you.
After 3 years I faced the same issue but now I've managed to solve it by deleting the MSVCR100.dll files from SNOW and Sys32 and replace them by new ones downloaded from the web. Hope this helps you all!