It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lockdown: That's my style too,guess I'm more patient.
If I were impatient I would play the game :D

Even finished my Witcher 2 Dark Mode Run before starting W3 a few days past release day ^_^

Cant blame me for being annoyed about a Monday Hotfix thats delayed for a Wednesday Patch that gets delayed until maybe next week :D
I've heard that 1.05 is supposed to be due either before the weekend, or on monday.
Shelledfade: I've heard that 1.05 is supposed to be due either before the weekend, or on monday.
Source?
Thanks to all for the replies. Fingers crossed for next week!! :)
on skelige my game is crashing too much.
The Galaxy client just updated my game to 1.05. The changelog is still reading for 1.04 though.
cyan_edge: The Galaxy client just updated my game to 1.05. The changelog is still reading for 1.04 though.
yeah dawg same deal here xD.
here too... seems like they took care of the daltonic players, as I can see from the settings
Nephilim88: here too... seems like they took care of the daltonic players, as I can see from the settings
Yeah they fixed the missing recipes too,like Moon Dust and Northen Wind
I do not use Galaxy (and do not intend to), but, I checked my library, and there it was!!