It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just thought I'd double check. :)
I hope so. I'll be playing on a 660.
Brashen: I hope so. I'll be playing on a 660.
I feel a little out of date when it comes to computers these days, really isn't helping! >_<
I'm going to run it on a R7 260x.. So go figure. Luckily I have the exact same CPU that's recommended, an FX8350, and 8gb of ram 2000mhz. I'm pretty sure though that one way or another we'll be able to run it.
RetroRebel: I'm going to run it on a R7 260x.. So go figure. Luckily I have the exact same CPU that's recommended, an FX8350, and 8gb of ram 2000mhz. I'm pretty sure though that one way or another we'll be able to run it.
I'm sure we will. I was merely wondering what people with more knowledge then me though. :)
Should be enough to run on ultra in 1080.
Eraser74: Should be enough to run on ultra in 1080.
You reckon? Last I saw was rabid geeks saying it would barely touch high :/
medium 1080p with nice fps
PC Games Hardware did a test with a 2 Ghz cpu and a GeForce 770 and they did run the game on ultra in full hd with perfectly stable framerate.

And that was without the day 1 patch.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Eraser74
Eraser74: PC Games Hardware did a test with a 2 Ghz cpu and a GeForce 770 and they did run the game on ultra in full hd with perfectly stable framerate.
So turn off the unnecessary options and it should be perfectly okay?
They mentioned that the game was greatly optimized and used all cores of the cpu to it´s max. I would like to post a link to the website where they showed videos of the pc version running on this pc with ultra settings and the framerate looked great.

They said that the pc version was the best performing and most beautiful version of the game. Simply put, they were blown away by the graphics and performance.
Eraser74: PC Games Hardware did a test with a 2 Ghz cpu and a GeForce 770 and they did run the game on ultra in full hd with perfectly stable framerate.

And that was without the day 1 patch.
Hope so. I got a better CPU than that and a 770, so fingers crossed.