It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does the Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition come with the DLCs already included in its main installer?

I cannot find any option to download the FreeLC packs now.

Edit: Never mind, found them all in the installation folder. So, if anybody is curious, yes, the FreeLC does come bundled with main installer of the GOTY edition :)
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Lukaszmik
I know how cumbersome it can get to install DLCs at times. However, i downloaded this trainer for the Witcher 3 from www.wemod.com and all DLCs worked fine.

You can also give it a try, hope it might help you.
Post edited July 13, 2018 by matt1701
Is there a list of the DLCs I wish to activate? I can't find it no matter where I look, it just says "1 DLC" next to the play button, what does that even mean? Where are the other 15 DLCs? I can't find the activation program in my library either. Please someone help. I'm downloading something that I don't even know what it is after clicking "DLC backup" but like I said I don't know what it is. I'm completely lost at this.
Attachments:
I have the full game on Steam, but I do not think GOG Galaxy is reading that when it syncs.
simurgh559: I have the full game on Steam, but I do not think GOG Galaxy is reading that when it syncs.
Why would it?
Which game is currently the best and best?
Tuenhisushi: Which game is currently the best and best?
"best and best"? I don't know what you mean.
simurgh559: I have the full game on Steam, but I do not think GOG Galaxy is reading that when it syncs.
Hickory: Why would it?
It should be synced at least.
Post edited January 03, 2019 by simurgh559
I am still struggling with this.
I have GOTY v.1.32, I installed the free DLC via the GOG galaxy, it said its installed. I have the DLC1-16 in my installation folder, but its not showing in my actual game.
There is no Configuration button, only setting. And it isn't showing up in bundles and freebies either.
My mods are working fine and work in game, but something thats meant to be 'professionally' done and should be installed via client and done, is more of headache than manually installing mods.
LoreleiTheSiren: I am still struggling with this.
I have GOTY v.1.32, I installed the free DLC via the GOG galaxy, it said its installed. I have the DLC1-16 in my installation folder, but its not showing in my actual game.
There is no Configuration button, only setting. And it isn't showing up in bundles and freebies either.
My mods are working fine and work in game, but something thats meant to be 'professionally' done and should be installed via client and done, is more of headache than manually installing mods.
1. Why did you install the free DLC separately when it's part of GOTY?
2. Check Settings >> Gameplay
Disgrace and shame I paid for the game but I can't download it because of reCAPTCHA.
And let's get into my shame if I dare to do it! to Hell with you !!!
Ciris: Hey! Sorry for not getting back earlier. I posted a huge update here, but the gist of it is:

We're currently dealing with a tech issue that is preventing you from getting the DLC and updating your game with the new content - and playing using your saves that used DLC data (starting the "Contract: Missing Miners" quest).

The DLCs should be once again available and working by 5pm GMT.

Please refrain from downloading it until then - there is a high probability of it neither downloading nor installing properly. You may have to re-download the DLCs once they're back to working condition.

Watch the thread linked above for further updates!
kohapic: Thanks :)
Check This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENKAh4ElGw&t=36s
LoreleiTheSiren: I am still struggling with this.
Hickory: 1. Why did you install the free DLC separately when it's part of GOTY?
2. Check Settings >> Gameplay
Check This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENKAh4ElGw&t=36s
Post edited December 04, 2019 by ahsinahmed112
I don't see any 'DLC downloads' tab when I click my game details. What do I do? My game is the regular version 1.32