It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey there,

i just recently updated to 1.10 and also switched the language from English to German.

Now, i tried to load my save game but only get some error messages about missing DLCs. I found several entries in the web and this forum, but there was no cure...

I tried to (re-)install the DLCs, but they are not shown, neither in the galaxy client nor on the web page for manual download (there isnt any DLC option in the drop down box).

Am i missing something? Help greatly appreciated!

Greetings
Having exactly the same problem here (thought I was going mad for a moment or missing something obvious!)

Download the new patch through GOG. Language - English (no change there).

Game launches but I can't find the option to enable/disable DLC in-game anymore and I cannot load a saved game as it tells me all the DLC is missing.

The options to install DLC are no longer present in GOG and the DLC items also seem to have vanished from my account page on GOG.com.
I'm having the same problem with the DLCs not showing up anywhere and my saves can't be used anymore cause it says the DLCs are gone. I've even tried completely uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no change.

On my GoG client in the show activity area it does say I own the Free DLC program, but when I click on it it just takes me to the updates screen where I can choose to automatically or manually install updates and the language select and thats it.

Any ideas on how to fix this so I can get back to playing the game?
wheelsner: Having exactly the same problem here (thought I was going mad for a moment or missing something obvious!)

Game launches but I can't find the option to enable/disable DLC in-game anymore and I cannot load a saved game as it tells me all the DLC is missing.

The options to install DLC are no longer present in GOG and the DLC items also seem to have vanished from my account page on GOG.com.
On your account page, scroll down a bit and you will find the download for the 1.10 DLC (one download for all 16 (?) files).
Post edited October 09, 2015 by zerebrush
Cant download the DLC right know due to some Server Problems.

NO DRM, but cannot play anyway... sorry but that kills the reputation of the whole thing..
wheelsner: Having exactly the same problem here (thought I was going mad for a moment or missing something obvious!)

zerebrush: On your account page, scroll down a bit and you will find the download for the 1.10 DLC (one download for all 16 (?) files).
Thanks.

For some reason it doesn't show on my account page. All sorted now though. Did some fiddling with Galaxy and it's shown up.
Thank you GOG for combining 16 DLC's into a single downloader. Very convenient.
abr_alex: Thank you GOG for combining 16 DLC's into a single downloader. Very convenient.
Try more like very annoying. I already had all the DLC installed. Yet post patch, I'm missing the Beards DLC, but nothing else according to the DLC screen in-game and I can't just load my game. So now I have to download a separate 500mb file after already previously downloading and installing all the individual ones. Those individual files, that I still had until the last patch wiped them all out....

It's free DLC...why not just include it in the 17gb patch for F sakes.

Yea good going CDProjekt. Your efforts for DRM free is becoming such a major pain in the arse with every patch.

Not to mention breaking the game so it can't be loaded as a Non-Steam game from within Steam.
So there is no way to configure DLC anymore? Seems like a big step back to me.
I had all DLC on except the new look for Triss and Yen but now I have to have them on if I want any DLC at all?
I'm having the same problem. It looks like you can either use ALL the DLC, or none of it. It wasn't this way before 1.10 IIRC...
You CAN configure them in the main menu in-game. Specifically the ones that change character appearances.
Puscifer73: You CAN configure them in the main menu in-game. Specifically the ones that change character appearances.
Thank you for point that out. No more fancy dress during a break in.
I've been playing Witcher 3 for a while now, with the ver 1.01 update. I just realized I forgot to download the Free DLC program, so I got it. But when I tried installing that, the window said my version of the game doesn't support this. I checked and saw that there's a ver 1.10 update.

Now when I tried installing that, I saw the progress bar freeze when it was just pixels away from completion. Checking the Task Manager, sure enough it's status was Not Responding. So I had to End Task.

But loading up the game again, the title screen says it's running ver 1.10, and there's even the ad banners for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine on the lower part of the title screen.

I exit the game and try to install the Free DLC set. But AGAIN I'm told that my current version of the game doesn't support this package, and will not install. The window says I need to update to the latest version of the game, which I AM.

So how can I get the Free DLC set to install? I tried running the ver 1.10 update installer again but now it won't run, as it tells me my current version of the game doesn't support this. If my first install attempt crashed, and I can't try again, how can I get the Free stuff to install???

Oh and now I see that when I just try to play the game, while I can get into the title screen, when loading the story the game always crashes. So the 1.10 update has crapped my game and can't continue my story. Thanks so much >:(
Post edited October 14, 2015 by AdobeArtist
gremlin55: I'm having the same problem with the DLCs not showing up anywhere and my saves can't be used anymore cause it says the DLCs are gone. I've even tried completely uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no change.

On my GoG client in the show activity area it does say I own the Free DLC program, but when I click on it it just takes me to the updates screen where I can choose to automatically or manually install updates and the language select and thats it.

Any ideas on how to fix this so I can get back to playing the game?
The exact same issue for me here. It says I miss 9 of the DLC's. I tried everything, reinstalling the whole game included. I must say I'm very disappointed by the dev's now.

EDIT : problem solved. I hadn't to deinstall/reinstall the game only, but also to suppress all the files after deinstallation. I suppose it was some corrupted file...
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Shiro-Ookami
After patch 1.10 i have downloaded the pack with the DLC for patch 1.10 too.

but this is now a mega-pack with all DLC. After a few hours of gameplay i arrive in new game+ at novigrad, and the alternative look of Triss don't like me.

But if i try to leave the DLC alternative look for Triss, the game don't start, because appear a message "you need the DLC ecc.ecc to play this game". so..... how i can leave this orrible alternative look and continue my game?

Honesty, this is incredible, a free dlc that can not be removed ^ ^ Solution?

edit: found the option to disable in the DLC menu in the game. solved.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by h.e.X.e.n.